When You Give A Girl A Camper

When You Give A Girl A Camper

Or an RV or a Fifth Wheel, you really can't go wrong.
28

With summer just beginning and the temperatures rising, what better way to celebrate than packing up your family and friends and hitting the road with your camper in tow to spend some quality time in the great outdoors. I mean it really doesn't get better than that.

So when you give a girl a camper...

She instantly becomes happier with all the extra Vitamin D and sunshine in her life.

You better expect lots of quality time under the sun. Whether that be sitting in a hammock reading one of her favorite books or lying on the beach slathering on the sun block and soaking up the rays, any girl would love to no worries in the world and just relax at the lake.

She brings out her A+ smore making skills.

I mean who doesn't love a good smore? With all of that gooey marshmallow, crunchy graham cracker, and melted chocolate, I bet your mouth is watering already.

Bike riding adventures become a daily must.

Even if that means hitting up the ice cream parlor every single night. Every avid camper knows that riding bike is the only means of transportation worth having when you're living in nature; it's fast, fun, and nothing beats the feeling of fresh air whipping through your hair.

She bonds with her family and friends and laughs into the wee hours of the night.

Even if that's after she's had a few alcoholic beverages in her system, nothing beats hanging out with your family by the campfire reminiscing on amazing memories and laughing at silly jokes.

Watching nightly sunsets becomes her priority.

Really though, nothing beats a sunset on the lake. When you're camping, you must take full advantage of these beautiful opportunities, especially when it's accompanied with your favorite flavor ice cream.

You better watch out for her wicked beach volleyball skills.

Or you might just take a hard hit to the face. But in all reality, whether it be beach volleyball, ladder golf, cornhole, or frisbee, nothing beats playing it while you're camping.

And finally, when you give a girl a camper, she will never want to go home.

Who wants to go home when you are having SO much fun bonding with your family, laying on the beach, or sitting by the campfire? It's the simple things in life that matter and it really doesn't get much better than that.

And if you don't have a camper, or an RV, or a fifth-wheel, or anything else of the sorts, then I highly suggest you invest in one because I promise you, your summers will be one hundred times more fun and the memories will last a lifetime.