If You Give A Girl A Camera

If You Give A Girl A Camera

If you give a girl a camera, she’ll photograph the world.

11
If You Give A Girl A Camera

Photography is one of the best hobbies to have. It allows your creativity to show through every shot, edit, and picture. That is what I love about it so much. I get to take different pictures the way I see them. If I am walking around and I see something that stands out to me, I will take a picture of it, even if it means getting on the ground.

Now, I don’t own the greatest camera with 26 different lens attachments and portable lights. Nope, I own one standard Nikon D3200 with only the lens that came on it. That is it. In order to take pictures, you just need a camera, no matter what it is or how many attachments you have for it. The object is to focus on portraying a picture in a way unique to you. It doesn’t matter what you used to take the photo as long as it is how you like it.

Sharing your photos with your friends and family is like when you were younger and hung your painting on the fridge: you have every reason to be so proud of it because it is a work of art. I am beyond proud of the photos I have taken and the progress I have made through every picture. It makes me happy to see others enjoying my photos. The world of photography is filled with some of the most talented people out there. I love connecting with them and finding out about new programs and ways to make my photos better.

Life can be stressful, but if you find something you love doing, it makes it more enjoyable. With the ugly that occurs in the world, I love to focus on the beautiful and capture it.