9 Reasons Every Girl Needs A Guy Best Friend

They are basically your brothers...

64
Personal Image

Ladies. Sure having other girls as friends is great, but having a guy or guys as friends is freaking amazing! I am a firm believer that every girl should have at least one guy friend. If you are someone like me, then you find yourself having more friends who are boys rather than girls - which trust me is perfectly fine! If you are lucky enough to have a guy as your best friend, then you know as well as I that:

1. They tell you how it is

They don't sugar coat anything! They will tell you how it is and they are not afraid to call you out when you need to get your act together.

2. They are protective

Whether you just started dating someone and they're giving your new boo a hard time, or you guys are just out hanging out and someone looks at you wrong, they will be there to protect you because they have your back 24/7.

3. They actually can give really good dating advice

The new guy on their hockey team is cute, right? They can give you the inside scoop on where he is from and tell you all of his likes and dislikes. Besides, what is better on getting a guys opinion from one of the dudes you trust the most?

4. There is no drama

Drama? What drama? There's no need to worry whether your friends are going to steal your new S.O. and borrow clothes! No need to worry if you'll get your cute new top back because trust me, they won't want to borrow it!

5. There’s no need to hide your appetite

No need to worry about being judged for eating half a pizza and shoving handfuls of chips down your throat because odds are they will join you or try and out-eat you.

6. You can beat them at their own game

They might be champs at basketball, but you know how to jump right in with them and show ‘em how it's done.

7. They’re champs at cheering you up

Have a rough day at school or work? Going through a breakup? Their silliness and corny jokes can always put a smile on your face.

8. Looks are not important

There's no need to put in a lot of effort into your appearance. They don't care what you look like, so why not join them in wearing a hoodie and sweatpants?

9. They become your Brothers

If you’ve been friends with them for a few years, there's no doubt that they become like family - they are basically your brothers.