Girls Made Simple 101

Girls Made Simple 101

Decoding girls for dummies (guys).

32
Girls Made Simple 101
thecelebrityauction

Girls aren't complicated. They are actually pretty simple. But for those who cannot figure out girls, here is a guide to make your life easier when interacting with them.

1. Never comment on how much or what she eats.

Girls are have a hard enough life. Don't make it hard by asking her questions like, "Why are you fat?" "You shouldn't eat that. It's bad for your figure." "Are you anorexic?" "Why are you so skinny?" "You need to eat more" etc.

2. The time of the month

Never ask a girl if she is on her period or if she is PMSing. If she is moody, show her you care and she will make your life easier. If it is that time of month, here are a couple of do's and don't's.

DO: try to give her a massage. Junk food and chocolate is usually a good remedy. Let her rest. Understand that she will be moody.

DON'T: ask her do something when she is lazy, interrogate her, say she isn't herself, or complain about what she is or isn't doing.

3. Love

Don't tell her you love her and then yell at her for everything that she is doing wrong. Love is caring. Love is understanding. Love is patient. Let her be and she will realize that you love her. If she realizes you love her, she will more likely to love you in return.

4. Beautiful vs. Sexy

Tell a girl she is beautiful, not sexy. If you tell her she is sexy, she will feel objectified. Also saying she is sexy will imply to her that she is perfect in that moment. Most girls realize that they are not perfect. When you tell them they are sexy, they become self conscious of their flaws. If you tell them that they are beautiful, it helps them see that you think they are pretty, even with all their flaws.

5. Don't objectify her.

Don't let your thoughts or eyes wander. Wandering eyes are body language that you don't truly care about her. Girls pick up on the most subtle hints.

6. She's always right.

Tell a girl she is right, even if she is not right. Hint: Girls could not care less about being right, if they see that you care about them enough to let them be right. Also, if you let her be right more, she will probably let you be right, even if she does not agree.

7. Never ask us why we are not married or dating yet.

Girls date when they are ready or when they meet someone they are attracted to.

Hint: if you want to attract a girl, be a gentleman. Girls are attracted naturally to men who act like gentlemen. Sure, good looks help. If a girl is not married yet, don't nag them. They just haven't found the one.

8. Married men, pay attention to what your wives do for you.

One thing girls do not hate is when you come home and start helping around the house. An easy way to make your wife upset is to come home and ask her what she has done.

An easy way to make her happier: Come home and pitch in and help. She will greatly appreciate it. Compliment her for how well she does things that she does do. Also thank her for what she does.

9. NEVER ask a girl if she is pregnant.

If there is one question that normally gets a girl mad at you, it is to ask her if she is pregnant. Never ask her. If she is pregnant and she wants you to know, she will let you know.

10. Makeup is not for you.

A girl never does her makeup for you. She does it because she wants to. Never complain how long it takes. Never ask her why she puts it on. Just let her do it.

11. Dumping a girl

Just for the record, you NEVER text dump any girl. A breakup is hard enough. Text dumping is just making it harder.

12. Be straight forward.

When you have something to talk about that involves the girl, talk to her directly. Let her know what you are thinking.

Now you are well on your way to being able to interact with girls.