You Are Worthy

You Are Worthy

I don't care who you are or what you've been through.

22

Dear You,

I don't care who you are, where or how you were raised, what you've been through, or what you're going through now... you are worthy. Worthy of what? Well let me outline it for you: as a human being and a Child of God you are automatically worthy of forgiveness, joy, and greatest of all, love. There is nothing you can do to lose this worth.

You are worthy of forgiveness.

If you are like me forgiveness is something you struggle with quite often. Usually this struggle is one that I have with myself. I forgive others too easily, while still holding on to mistakes I made years ago.

It is ok to make mistakes.

God knows you are flawed. That is why He sent Jesus to offer forgiveness once and for all to everyone who accepts it. It is a gift, so take it. He declared You worthy of being forgiven.

1 John 1:9 says, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Forgive yourself and forgive others because there is plenty to go around.

You are worthy of joy.

You own the right to have joy. People and circumstances are outside influences that you, yourself have control over how they influence you. Don't let yourself be defeated by things you could not change. Choosing joy is exactly what I said, a choice. People suck, people break your heart, and life knocks you down, but as long as you can take another breath, there's another chance to turn things around. Take heart because God is working everything for your good.

A bad day is not equal to a bad life.

God took away eternal pain and misery for good when He sent Jesus to die on the cross. Pain is temporary and will ultimately be overcome, so choose to accept the gift of joy, because you are worthy.

You are worthy of love.

This is by far the most important so listen up!

Every human being on this planet is worthy of love, because God declared you worthy as His beloved child.

There is NOTHING you can do to make Him stop loving you! This is the greatest love you will experience because it will never let you down, but you are worthy of other loves too. You are worthy of love from your family, friends, and your significant other. You may not always receive the love you deserve from these, but that does not mean you aren't worthy. Invest yourself in the love that never fails.

If you didn't read anything else in this article please read this: you are worthy. You are worthy of forgiveness, of joy, and above all else, love. Your Creator declared you worthy from the moment you were born simply because you are His and he could never love you any more or less than at this very moment.

You are surely worthy.