5 Gifts To Get The Superhero Nurse In Your Life This Holiday Season

While nurses receive many (smelly) surprises on their shift, it's nice to treat them to a real gift once in a while.

357
ABC

Christmas is coming up very soon, and if you don't have a present picked out for the nurse in your life, have no fear. I have compiled a list of the best (and funniest) gifts to present to your nurse.

1. Stethoscope Socks

Amazon

This is always a good go-to gift. If you really want to get on their good side, get them a pair of compression socks. Those things save our legs from instant death. But if you would rather have the socks in the picture, you can find them here.

2. "Urine good hands" Badge Holder

Amazon

If I was a patient, this would most likely make a laugh and feel a bit better. Unless it hurt to laugh... then I would be mad. No big deal though, any nurse would love this badge holder, trust me. ;) You can find this exact badge reel here.

3. "At your cervix (service)" Mug

Amazon

BAHAHAHHA. Just do it. Buy it. I dare you. You can find it here.

4. Syringe Highlighters

Amazon

Man, talk about a good stocking stuffer! These bad boys are sure to excite any nurse. Just image: going into a patient room to discharge them and whipping out a syringe highlighter - automatically the coolest nurse ever. You can find it here.

5. EKG Toilet Paper

Amazon

Okay now, this... this will get you brownie points if you know what I'm saying. This is pure gold. You can find this one-of-a-kind toilet paper here.

If you know a nurse, you read this article, and you didn't go buy one of these gifts, I am disappointed. Do yourself a favor. Get those extra credit points. Spoil your nurse, they deserve it.