10 Valentine's Day Gifts For The Cheeseball In Your Life

Great gift ideas for your lovey-dovey sap.

16

I cannot express my love for the cheesy lovey-dovey sap stuff. I think teddy bears are a wonderful gift, ship just about everyone, and love anything that makes people go "Aweeeeee." This is why many of my friends have referred to me as a "cheeseball." So if there is anyone in your life that you might consider a "cheeseball", here are 10 gifts that they might just love.

1. Pun-Filled Card

This is probably the easiest cheeseball gift out there. There are hundreds of fantastic love puns out there, especially on Pinterest. Whether you buy a card or make one yourself, you are sure to get a laugh or at least a smile with a wonderful pun!

2. Sappy Love Story Book

This is definitely an extreme cheeseball move! It is a very personalized way to tell your own love story, or tell someone what you love about them. There are many companies that do different many forms of this too!

3. Cute Photo Things

I'm a huge fan of photo gifts. Maybe this is part of the reason I am such a cheeseball. I think that a picture frame with a photo of friends and loves ones can be so meaningful. If you feel like stepping up your game, Shutterfly has so many ideas for other photo gifts as well!

4. Sappy Movies

At this time of year, the sappy love movies seem to hit the theaters. So going to a love filled rom-com is always a great idea. But you can also but one pretty much anywhere and plan a romantic evening cuddling on the couch. Either way, it's sure to be fun!

5. Something Handmade

If you have the gift of craftiness, then making a gift can say a lot. Taking your time and effort to make something meaningful really can be the perfect gift.

6. .....Or something Made Just For You Two

Ok, so some people aren't super crafty. If you are one of those people, like me, who just cannot art, maybe ordering something custom made might be a better option. If you are not super crafty, Etsy is a great place to shop! Many artisans put their handmade work on there for you to shop through. You can get just about anything customized the way you want it too.

7. Something To Wear Close

So, I'm not a huge fan of that "always get a girl jewelry" mentality. But I think that a meaningful piece of jewelry can be very special. Maybe a bracelet with a life verse, or a necklace with a hidden meaning that the two of you understand. Either way, I think that something that can be worn close every day can be a great reminder for someone of how much they are loved.

8. Letters

We now get to the sappier gifts on this list. I think a good old fashioned letter is one of the most meaningful things you can give someone. Whether it's a simple thank you to someone for who they are in your

9. Time

Spending time with someone is one way to really show them how much they mean to you. It can also be the most meaningful to someone. There are many fun activities you can do with a loved one that can be a blast, and the time spent together will be cherished forever.

10. Memories

Memories are always the best present. No matter what you get for your loved one this Valentine's day, just make sure to spend some time with them as well!

I wish you the best of luck in your shopping adventure. And of course, Happy Valentines Day!