11 Gifts To Get Your Fitness Instructor

11 Gifts For Your Favorite Fitness Instructor, Because They Deserve ALL Your Thanks

They're making an actual impact on your health, that's worthy of a "thank you."

521

No matter where you are in your fitness journey, chances are high you've met someone who has provided some encouragement, advice, or a loving "NO STOPPING NOW" during whatever workout you've embarked on. Maybe it's a friend or a family member, but for many of us it's our favorite fitness instructors who play a huge role in our physical exercise. You spin a little faster when someone is blasting music and telling you that THIS is where you get stronger. You're bound to push yourself, try new things, and grow as a person because of the people who make up your fitness "team." They deserve all your thanks for helping you sweat it out on a weekly basis.

1. Customized water bottle

Engraved Double Stainless Steel Water Bottle

Yes, they have water bottles. Yes, they will use another one. And how cute would it be to get them a customized one?!

2. All the coffee cards

Starbucks Gift Card

Fitness instructors are ALWAYS on the go. They have lives to change! A little coffee (or a lot) will help keep them moving.

3. A fun, wellness agenda

The Self-Care Planner

There's no doubt that your instructor is full of self-care knowhow, but nothing says "wellness" like a journal dedicated to their mental and physical wellbeing.

4. New headphones

Boltune Bluetooth Waterproof Headphones

Again with the running to and fro! New headphones are a solid gift for anyone in your life, but especially for the instructor who needs to be able to make their class playlist at any given moment.

5. A new zip up

Aleumdr Casual Long Sleeve 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt

Who doesn't want a cozy new zip up?! This is perfect to throw on over your workout clothes.

6. Fun socks

WiciBor Funny Casual Cotton Socks

Is it just me or do all fitness instructors thrive when fun socks are on their feet? They bring a little personality to any workout (and they make everyone smile)!

7. Essential oils

PURE AROMA 100% Pure Therapeutic Oils Kit

Nothing is better than coming home from a long day at the gym and diffusing some oils, fact.

8. A fun yoga mat

ELENTURE Full-Zip Exercise Yoga Mat

Everyone has a neutral-colored yoga mat. But a fun print? That'll make you smile no matter how sick of downward dog you are!

9. A portable blender

TENSWALL Portable Blender

I'm fairly confident that 98 percent of fitness instructors double as smoothie enthusiasts. A portable blender is the perfect way to encourage their on-the-go lifestyle AND their favorite snack!

10. More athletic gear

Women's High Waisted Leggings

What do fitness instructors live in? Athletic clothes. What do they inevitably always need more of? Athletic clothes.

11. A nice note

Happy Holidays Greeting Card Collection

If all else fails, a nice holiday card is sure to make your instructor's day. Really, it's all about letting them know that you're thankful for them, even though they may work you harder than you'd like!