6 Gifts For Every College Student

Trying to pick out a present that you know is both fun and functional can be SO difficult. However, this Christmas season I've laid out the 6 best go-to gifts that your college student is dying to find under the tree, whether they've been naughty or nice.

1. Juul Pods

Mango, mint, cucumber, etc. JUUL pods will be your number one go-to stocking stuffer this season. Make it a Christmas they won't forget!

2. A fifth of burnastys

Every college students favorite... a fifth of Burnetts. Now here the options truly are limitless. Your college student won 't be upset when they unwrap that heavenly bottle of pink lemonade burnastys.

3. Gift card to the bar

Be there in spirit with your college student as the tabs on you tonight! Who wouldn't want to get hammered kudos to their parents, and better yet, it would be at their favorite bar! This one screams mom (or dad) of the year!

(Side note- if this is actually possible then this truly would be the coolest gift to receive from your parents)

4. 2 for $10 Meijer deal on Barefoot 

You can never go wrong with this one! Not only is it budget friendly for you, but it is sure to put a smile on their face.

5. BIRD (or limes) $$$

Forget the Uber gift card! Go straight to the Bird!! This how kids are really gettin around these days.

(can you actually get a gift card for bird scooters? cause if so... we are on to something here)

6. Tinder Plus membership

Doesn't every parent want their child to find love? Give them some extra help by buying them that Tinder Plus membership they've secretly always wanted to be able to spend money on.

These 6 go-to gift ideas are sure to win you that #1 mom (or dad) mug next Mother's (or father's) day! Get giving!