8 Lyrics That Prove George Strait Is A Good Role Model For Men

Here it is, Chivalry is DEAD! DEAD I tell you!
50

Dating in the 21st Century. We're all on our phones now, no face-to-face conversations, dinner with one single person, your partner.

Maybe y'all "men" could listen to George Strait. George Strait is the one for dating and love. HE knows it's dead. He even talks about all of the love songs.

Strait is mostly a man of his word as shown through his lyrics.

1. "After all I've seen and all I've done; I know somewhere there is someone; Who'll look my way and say; I want that one"

2. "Our conversation won't change nothing, But it's sure nice to talk"

3. "Do you love me do you want to be my friend; And if you do; Well then don't be afraid to take me by the hand; If you want to; I think this is how love goes; Check yes or no"

4."Last night I dreamed I'd died and stood outside those pearly gates; When suddenly I realized there must be some mistake; If they know half the things I've done, they'll never let me in; Then somewhere from the other side, I heard these words again"

5. "They call me the fireman, that's my name.; Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames.; Well everybody'd like to have a what I got.; I can cool 'em down when they're smoldering hot.; 'm the fireman, that's my name"

6. "I cross my heart; And promise to; Give all I've got to give; To make all your dreams come true; In all the world; You'll never find; A love as true as mine"

7. "She said, don't bother comin' home; By time you get here I'll be long gone; There's somebody new and he sure ain't no rodeo man; He said, I'm sorry it's come down to this
There's so much about you that I'm gonna miss; But it's alright baby; If I hurry I can still make Cheyenne; Gotta go now baby"

8. "Well, you can't help but wonder; Why you can't help but love her; But you can't help love her; And all that hurtin' was more than worth it; It's written all over your face"