It's hard not to feel a little empty, considering there's going to be no more "Game of Thrones" for nine whole months. To fill the void, I've decided to match our favorite "Game of Thrones" characters with their real life counterparts.

1. Barack Obama as Jon Snow.

A strong leader respected by many. Has had to earn respect from others. Was an underdog, but is now on top. The majority was disappointed when he left his leadership role, even though he had already given all he possibly could to the institution which he served. Doubtful whether the man (or woman) to replace him will ever be even half as loved as him.

2. Jon Stewart as Olenna Tyrell.

The cool grandparent we all wish would adopt us. Tells it like it is, and is arguably one of the smartest people around. We live for their sass. Not technically in a position of power, but still is a prominent voice in the politics of the land.

3. Joe Biden as Davos Seaworth.

Is not your typical old white dude. Currently Jon's/Barack's number one fan. The two of them together seem unstoppable. Intensely loyal, a great hype-man. A sweet precious cinnamon bun that we must protect.

4. Al Gore as Ned Stark.

Will not stop talking about climate change (Winter is Coming). Was a decent Hand of the King. Did not end up on the Iron Throne/in the Oval Office, despite people supporting the notion that he should be there. Probably would've done better than the person who ended up in with most powerful position in the land.

5. Ben Carson as Melisandre.

Is one of the smartest people in the room while simultaneously being one of the craziest. Can almost always be found saying something completely insane, like that children should be burned alive or that the pyramids were built to store grain. Has a weird speaking voice, and for some reason, a loyal group of followers.

6. Donald Trump as Euron Greyjoy.

Didn't seem like much of a threat at first, but ending up shaking up the whole order of things. Took the place of someone who should've been in charge by asserting he had big hands, and that a fleet of ships needed to be built in order to, "Make the Iron Islands great again," Is actually starting to scare me.

7. Jeb Bush as Stannis Baratheon

Should probably be on the Iron Throne of the Republican Party, but isn't because of a little arrogant blonde sack of crap. A nice guy, and potential good ruler, who ruined his chances with a couple of very big mistakes. Both live in the worst places in the land, the Stormlands and Florida, and are unable to make decent fashion choices.

8. Chris Christie as Reek.

Not Theon, but Reek. Being Theon would imply there's a chance for real redemption, and let's face it, that's never going to happen. Was once a rising star, but now has his fate in the hands of a sociopath. He's made a lot of poor choices that arguably lead to his demise. Should probably listen to the advice of the women in his family.

9. Bill Clinton as Jaime Lannister.

Is extremely problematic, and has made a lot of questionable choices. Has a really cool accent, and a great smile. Both are comeback kids. His charm seems to make us forget about everything wrong he's done.

10. Marco Rubio as Oberyn Martell.

Sometimes misguided, but makes some good points. From the southernmost part of the country, is young, attractive, can dress well (look at that tie!), and has a cute family. Ultimately was bested by a sociopath for engaging in a battle he could not win.

11. Bernie Sanders as Mance Rayder.

Both lead a revolution to help bridge the inequality the poor of the world face. Both think their people have been bested by the corrupt political and economic machines of their lands. And independent thinker, and kind of a dirty hippy. They both won in some ways, but lose in others. Will probably never kneel to anyone, even if it's for the best.

12. Justin Trudeau as Robb Stark.

Golden boy, family oriented, charismatic, and attractive. Is the Lord of the North, as his father before him once was as well. Has come down the the South before, but can never and will never rule Westeros -- no matter how much we all want him to.

13. Ted Cruz as Ramsay Bolton

Intelligent, but also crazy. Morally corrupt. Somehow ended up with having a beautiful, intelligent, wife. Hates other bastards, even though he is a bastard himself. Definitely a murderer. Basically everyone hates them. The masses feelings about them are best summed up by the words of Lindsey Graham: "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, no one would convict you."

14. Hillary Clinton as Cersei Lannister.

Was the wife of a powerful man. Has been in the capital for ages. Is very blonde and isn't that well-liked - but gets stuff done. Her husband is known for his infidelities. Has become one of the most powerful people in Westeros, despite being in a male dominated world. Is probably one of the most likely people to stay on the Iron Throne, even though it doesn't feel quite right.

15. Vladimir Putin as Littlefinger.

Extremely shady. The more power he gets, the more people in his vicinity die because they were "poisoned by their enemies". Definitely has a network of spies. Uses both soft and hard power to assert themselves. Looks extremely weird when they smile.

16. Abraham Lincoln as Daenerys Targaryen.

Freed the slaves. Wants to change the order of things. Was ruthless when dealing with rebels or traitors. Has real vision on how to make the world a better place. Their entire journey to power has been a struggle. Has a massive amount of loyal followers, loved by many. Seems a little too good to be true. Will probably have songs written and sung about them for the next hundred or so years.