Fun Ways to Do Big Little Reveals

Fun Ways to Do Big Little Reveals

Big little reveals are a time meant to be as exciting as possible!!

56
Fun Ways to Do Big Little Reveals

I have done big little reveals yesterday for my sorority and I can't help but feel excited about all the options of doing big little reveals. There is so much wavelength to be creative and to soar through the sky to your big and the new family that would be waiting for you.

Although my big little reveals took place virtually, it was nonetheless super fun and quirky. We chatted about our interests and what we enjoy doing and I think that is what also matters when doing big little reveals. We were able to get to know each other and share things about each other. I think this is also important besides of course all the fun and excitement that comes with a big little reveal.

I have never been in a sorority before neither have I done big little reveals before, but my big and gbigs made even virtual reveals so much more fun. I believe it all depends on the way someone thinks of these reveals and how it takes place. Someone can turn something that may not seem as exciting into something much more fulfilling and enjoyable instead. It all depends on the way someone sees it.

I also hope to become a big one day for my sorority and hope to hopefully create a lot of joy and fun for big little reveals day. I would love to welcome someone to the family and make it as fun as it would be if it were in person (if everything is still virtual by then). But fingers crossed that everything goes back into person by then.

Since there are ways to get creative with big little reveals day, I have thought of some that I would want to share:

-Pick a theme to dress up as altogether: It can be anything, from a cute animal theme to butterflies. It all depends on what the people decide on. However, choosing a certain theme can bring light onto an overall aura of the family or something that they are all interested in or like. It can help tell other people who see the photo on Instagram, that they do have something in common. Don't forget to show it off on Instagram or Facebook! (With a nice caption of course).

-Use Props or Decor to Help Flesh Out the Scene: It doesn't have to necessarily be anything too over the top. It can just be some nice cardboard or posters encapsulating the theme that you are trying to show through the big little reveals, (besides the theme of welcoming a family itself!). I already have an idea of using an ocean theme for when or if I ever get to welcome a little into the family. Using a certain setting is a good way to start envisioning how you want the big little reveal to look.

-Use Pinterest as a Guide: If you need help coming up with a certain theme, Pinterest is the go to for aesthetic related things. There are tons of different aesthetics and styles of anything that you can look at, based on what you are trying to go for. For example, if you are trying to go for an ocean theme, then you can find ocean aesthetics to help you formulate an idea for the reveals!

Big little reveals require three things: family, creativity, and a little paint or glitter stain (to show how hard you have been trying to prepare the reveal!).