The holidays are in full swing and you've already met up with all your friends who are back in town for winter break. Day one of the friend's reunion is a whole lot of fun because you all catch up on the latest 'chisme' (gossip) and share embarrassing college moments you've all missed out on. Day two, you're all caught up on each other's lives. Now you're stuck. What do you do now? Should you go out to eat? Should you go throw a party? Should you jump off snow dens?
There are so many choices when you think about it but in the spare of the moment, you all, including myself, forget of them. Nobody remembers all the fun things Miami has to offer. Your creative juices freeze. You all fail to think outside of the box.
I know this feeling far too well. It's like shopping. You never find anything you like when you have money to spend. But when all you're doing is window shopping and have absolutely no money, suddenly, you find an entirely new wardrobe. I get it. My friends get it. We are here to help you.
I, along with the help of my friends, have put together this list of 25 things to do in Miami when you and your squad are drawing blanks.
2. Go paddle boarding in Key Biscayne.
3. Take a walk on Lincoln Road.
4. Go rollerblading in South Beach.
6. Take a stroll through the Vizcaya Museum and Garden.
7. Grab a late night cafecito at Versailles.
8. Hang a hammock and chill at Matheson Hammocks.
9. Find the talking tree at Fairchild that Kanye West spoke to.
Talking tree @FairchildGarden https://t.co/pXudOf656F— ye (@ye)1544654599.0
10. Hit up a club! Rockwell, maybe?
11. If it's a Sunday, take a trip to El Patio!
12. Play some volleyball at the sand courts in Miami Beach.
13. Visit the Frost Museum of Science.
14. Explore some art at the Perez Art Museum.
15. Catch a performance at the beautiful Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts.
16. Watch the sunrise, oceanside.
17. Treat yourselves to an Acai Bowl at Raw South.
18. Grab some lunch at Monty's, they have live music!
19. Climb the lighthouse at the Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park.
20. If you're feelin' fancy, have brunch at the Biltmore Hotel!
21. Set up a friendly, or competitive, game at Top Golf.
22. Take a walk down Calle Ocho and get a feel for Little Havanna.
23. Take a free yoga class at Bayfront Park!
24. Explore the brand new Brickell City Centre!
25. Do a beach clean up! Save our oceans!
- 12 Best Things to Do in Miami | U.S. News Travel ›
- 20 Best Things To Do In Miami For Tourists and Locals ›
- Best 35 Fun Things to Do & See in Miami - Activities & Attractions ›
- Actually Cool Things to Do in Miami Right Now When Someone ... ›
- THE 15 BEST Things to Do in Miami - 2018 (with Photos) - TripAdvisor ›