Fun Ideas For Summer

Fun Ideas For Summer

There's plenty of things to do this Summer.

15
Fun Ideas For Summer
The Odyssey Online

I think that it's safe to say that everyone is beyond ready for Summer. Although the stress of finals is soon approaching us, there is so much to look forward to in just a short amount of weeks. To help everyone relax, here's a list of things to look forward to for Summer and some fun ideas to plan with your friends.

1. Beach Trips

Make sure you walk around the boardwalk as well as jump the waves.

2. Amusement Park

There's always a ride for someone there!

3. Working Out

Get fit to look good for those beach trips.

4. Trying New Restaurants

Head into the closest city near you so you can try out some cool new places. Hopefully, it is outside so you can enjoy the nice weather.

5. Picnics

Grab a blanket, some food, friends, and go to your nearest park.

6. Trail Walks

Enjoy nature!

7. Fishing

Bass, pickerel, sunnies.

8. Kayaking

Nothing like cooling off with some splashes from the side of your kayak.

9. Reading

Sit outside on your porch with your dog and a good book.

10. Movies

Harry Potter marathon? Of course!

11. Fireworks

You can do it more than just the Fourth of July.

12. Hiking

Climb to the top of the hill or mountain and look at the view.

13. Ice Cream/Water Ice

Small or large scoop, anything goes.

14. Paint, Draw, Sketch

Sunrise or sunsets usually work best.

15. Bonfires

Cuddle up with a group of friends around the fire and enjoy some quality laughs.

16. Concerts

Country, pop, rap, any kind that you will enjoy with your friends!

17. Camping

There's always a lot of fun when you can fall asleep outdoors and listen to the crickets as you're dozing off.

18. Smores

Chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers...need I say more?

19. Waterpark

To help you cool off on that hot day!

20. Sleeping In

Probably the best part of Summer.

21. Travel

Take a road trip!