Fun and Fresh Gift Ideas For Dog Lovers

Fun and Fresh Gift Ideas For Dog Lovers

Gift giving can be a hard process. Maybe you're one of the chosen ones with the built in talent of giving the perfect gift to everyone for each holiday and birthday. However, odds are that you're like the rest of us who tend to struggle when it comes to gift giving.

22
Gift Ideas For Dog Lovers

Gift giving can be a hard process. Maybe you're one of the chosen ones with the built in talent of giving the perfect gift to everyone for each holiday and birthday. However, odds are that you're like the rest of us who tend to struggle when it comes to gift giving. Especially if the person on the receiving end has drastically different interests than you. It can turn what is supposed to be a magical time with friends and family into a social nightmare. Well, here is one go to question that you should always be on the lookout for. Do they have a dog?

Everyone has at least one dog person in their life. There's always the one friend whose best friend is their dog. And there is no doubt that the same friend loves all of the cute attachments, practical accessories, themed leashes and toys, food bowls, etc…You may even be that friend, and that is completely understandable. Dogs are so cute. How could you not love them?

But by some chance, what if you aren't too much of a dog person? You may find yourself in the predicament in which you care for someone who is, well lets just say it, obsessed with their dogs. You want to give them a gift and you know without a doubt that something for their pet is the way to go, but you're not even sure where to start. No need to sweat. There are so many good options it could make your head spin, but that's not going to happen.

Read on to learn about some fun and fresh gift ideas that your dog lover friends are going to be thrilled about.

Dog Chews

Well first and foremost every dog owner wants their sweet little friend to be as healthy as possible for as long as they live. Dogs are living creatures, and just like humans they need a well balanced diet, consistent exercise, and various brain stimulants in order to feel happy and healthy for every single one of their dog years.

When it comes to the right gift for a dog owner, you can't go wrong with dog chews. You can get anything from safe and fast acting pain relief, to sleeping aids, and digestive boosters. They have proven to be some of the most effective pet supplements on the market, and the dogs love them. No dog lover could resist these, especially as a gift.

Customized Blanket for Your Pets

Every pet owner wants to take care of their animals. They want to ensure the comfort and safety of their little friends at all times. Well this wonderful gift idea places a strong emphasis on the comfort side of things.

If you've ever had a dog, you know how essential it is to have a blanket for them to sleep on, play with, accidentally pee on, and just be a dog on. Just because this blanket is exclusively for the dog it doesn't mean it can't be cute and appropriately themed! The next gift idea is a customized blanket for your pets. This customization is completely free form. All you have to do is find a sneaky way to get a picture of your friend's pet and place it onto the website. Boom, you have the perfect gift that is extremely cute and as practical as it gets. It's the perfect gift for the giver trying to get something that the dog owner may never actually get themselves. The perfect treat! Pun intended.

Bath Bombs

One gift that is guaranteed to always land well with anybody is the newest bath bomb. For those friends with tough jobs and hyper pets, a bath bomb can go a very long way. Imagine your friend coming home from a long day at work, taking their dog out for an energetic walk (to say the least), and then coming home to finally relax with a nice and boosting bath bomb. It is always the perfect thing to end a long and stressful day.

Wanna Go for a Walk?

The phrase every dog wants to hear is without a doubt "do you want to go for a walk". To get the full effect you have to imagine it in your friend's dog talking voice. You know, the one that kind of weirds you out everytime you go over, but you never say anything. Owners walk their dogs everyday so there's no doubt that one of the most used items for dogs is the leash and harness. So, what about giving them a matching dog harness and leash set?

This gift is for the people who like to be fashionably on brand wherever they go and for whatever they may be doing. Whether they are strutting around at the dog park or pet store, or just taking the little one out for a potty break, they want to be sure that they (and their dog) look great while doing it. These harness and leash sets are perfectly color matched in almost any color you could think of. Not to mention they're completely practical in their use and safety. If you really want to treat the dog owner with this gift, you could also purchase this set with a plethora of doggie hygiene and lifestyle items that will suit any dog owner's daily needs.

Subscriptions

Last but not least, the Bark Box. The Bark Box is a monthly subscription box of toys and treats that can come in an assortment of monthly themes. Anywhere from "throwbark thursday" to the "australian outbark", you can find a Bark Box to fit any dog owners needs or desires.

This gift is cute, fun, and has plenty of options for your dog lover friend. Because it's a subscription, it's the gift that keeps on giving. The dog and it's owner will be happy for months on end. The dog will never have to run out of new toys to play with, and the owner won't need to have old torn up toys lying around everywhere. Everyone wins!

In the end, dog owners aren't really all that complicated to shop for. You can choose to give a gift specifically geared towards the dog's health or you can take the opposite route and get treats and toys that arrive every month.

Whatever you choose to do for your dog loving friend, make sure that you have their best interest in mind. People love someone being intentional with them. If you take the time to recognize that they love their dog and then go out and buy one of these thoughtful and unique gifts for them, that could deepen the relationship even further into a bond that lasts for as long as you live. Spreading love through community and gift giving is something to take seriously and to cherish.

You've already done so well by reading all about what gifts to get for dog lovers. Now go get that gift, give it the best wrapping job of your life, and present it with love. And don't forget to bark out as many dog puns as possible.