From The Highs To The Lows, Turn To OTH

From The Highs To The Lows, Turn To OTH

Quotes from "One Tree Hill" that are always applicable

11
From The Highs To The Lows, Turn To OTH

One Tree Hill is a show that many of us can relate to while going through high school and into our adult years. From heartbreaks, deaths, learning how to love, and friendships. These are all what you need to read.

1. “But our biggest regrets are not for the things we did but for the things we didn't do, things we didn't say that could have saved someone we care about. Especially when we can see the dark storm that's headed there."
  2. "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one."
  3. "Because it's only when you're tested that you truly discover who you are. And it's only when you're tested that you discover who you can be. The person that you want to be does exist, somewhere on the other side of hard work and faith, and belief and beyond the heartache and fear of what life has."
  4. "There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up."
  5. "Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world...or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives. For better...or worse."
  6. "If you're always looking for reasons not to be with somebody, then you'll always find them. Sometimes you just need to let go and give your heart what it deserves."
  7. "Yes, losing your hearts desire is tragic but gaining your hearts desire? It's all you can hope for, this year I wished for love... to immerse myself in someone else and to wake a heart long afraid to feel. My wish was granted and if having that is tragic then give me tragedy, because I wouldn't give it back for the world."
  8. "Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there. Because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't, but then one day you feel something else. something that feels wrong, only because its so unfamiliar. then in that moment you realize you're happy."
  9. "Albert Camus once wrote, "Blessed are the hearts that can bend, for they shall never be broken." But I wonder, if there's no breaking, then there's no healing. And if there's no healing, then there's no learning. And if there's no learning, then there's no struggle. But struggle is a part of life. So must all hearts be broken?
  10. "That's where they get you... thinking you got a choice. Love finds you, son. You don't find love."
  11. "It was a comet. The boy saw the comet and he felt as though his life had meaning. And when it went away, he waited his entire life for it to come back to him. It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life: direction, beauty, meaning. There are many who couldn't understand, and sometimes he walked among them. But even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him, and his world would be whole again... And his belief in God and love and art would be re-awakened in his heart. The boy saw the comet and suddenly his life had meaning."
  12. "If you had a friend you knew you’d never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it, do it, don’t wait. Nothing lasts forever."
  13. "It's the oldest story in the world. One day you're 17 planning for someday and then quietly, without you ever noticing, someday today. And then someday yesterday. And this is your life."
  14. "The truth is, I don't really like to think about college 'cause that means high school's over. After graduation everyone will probably go play basketball, or sing, or start record labels. And I'll have to start all over - alone."
  15. "Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true, you know? It's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?"
  16. "Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. It comes and goes and if people thought that way then maybe people would find happiness more often."