Attention Feminist: Why Do You Hate Yourself?

Sometimes I don't want to decide anything, I just want to wear a dress.

53
Tumblr

Yes, I am a girl. And no, I am not a feminist. Not because I don't want my human rights but because I'm sure that total equality is a total utopia.

I believe that women were created to bring life and beauty into this world. Don't get me wrong, I am not a dumb little girl who is just trying to find her sugar daddy, who would do everything for her. I can hammer a nail, and fix my computer, and lift heavy things up, and even light a fire. But I am not trying to grow a penis. I was born as a girl, so why not embrace it? Yes, I would do everything by myself when I am alone. But if my man is around why would I carry heavy stuff if he is stronger? Why would I assemble furniture when I can just cook dinner? I don't have anything against challenges or hard work. But if there is a man who is supposed to support and provide for his family, why would I do it when I can just support him and make him stronger emotionally?

Woman was not created to carry all the hardships of this world on her shoulders. She was supposed to be a good rear, support from the inside because any force needs a good foundation. Many women do not understand their true power and that's why they think that men are always on top, they get everything, etc. Yes, there are some regions in this world where women don't get enough credit and respect. But in my humble opinion, if these women really wanted to be free, if they themselves figured their own power, they would gain independence/appropriate rights/etc. by this time.

Contemporary feminists scared our dear men so badly that they are scared to be knights in shining armor for us. Some of them would think "Can I pay for her? Or she'll smack me for that?", "Can I help her? Or she'll give me a look and read me a lecture on how she 'doesn't need no man'". And then these same women are whining about the lack of chivalry and real men in this world because eventually, they will want to be a 'weak woman' who does not have to decide anything and can just be herself.

Also, contemporary feminism is very single-sided. They are fighting for an "equality" but in reality, they are fighting for are you inequality because they are not fighting for men to have the same rights. They want a complete matriarchy, while I don't understand why. We were created differently physically, psychologically, and emotionally; went through a different way of development, and yet they want to be like men. Why can't you just be happy with yourself? Why do you want to solve all the problems of this world? Have you ever thought about the alternative world where women are not fighting for equality yet are content creatures who let their men protect them and solve problems, and their men treat them like precious gems? Well, I have. What if women themselves are sowing hatred and disrespect by stealing men's roles?

The disrespect is created by women themselves. Remember, we give life to men? Remember, we bring them up? Remember, WE sometimes fail in nurturing them when they are all grown up with no respect towards women.

It's not like I am against any equality between men and women. I am extremely grateful to the first-wave feminists who were fighting for education and voting rights for women. And those of second-wave who fought for birth control, subjects of abortion, and other reproductive rights of women. But I really don't support these so-called fourth-wave feminists who don't shave their armpits and legs and don't want to lose weight because "I am not made for a man." That's the thing. You are. Not in the sense that woman is a man's slave but in the sense that there is nothing without a woman. Men would not be able to survive without us. And even though I am not religious at all but many people are, remember the Bible. God created Eve for Adam, not the other way around. Because men need us. And when women understand that without trying to create their own world, they will rule this one.