Top 12 Things I Did In 2018 That I Want To Do All Over In 2019
Life Stages

This year was full of a lot of good times, and I want to have some of them in 2019 too.

166
Dylan Sawyer

Undoubtedly, 2018 was one of the best years of my life. Here are the things that I've done this year that I want to bring into the next one.

1. Picking up Christmas trees from the curb and putting them on my friends door steps.

Something about the mixture of joy and resentment on the recipients face just fills me with an unbeatable satisfaction.

2. Go on a service trip

Service trips are my favorite thing in the world, and I'm so lucky I go to a school that makes finding a service trip so easy. After my Habitat for Humanity trip in February, I can't wait for the opportunity to go on another one.

3. Start working out

Working out was so much easier when I was on my high school track team, but once I got to college it became a lot more difficult. Come 2019, I'm gonna start back from the beginning and I'm pumped for it!.

4. Go to a wedding

Going to my cousins wedding this year was one of the most fun nights I had. This isn't really something I can control, but if anybody is getting married this year, or needs a date to a wedding, you know who to hit up.

5. Go to New York City with a bunch of friends.

Although I do this almost every year, I never get tired of it. Although the site-seeing may get old, the time I get to spend with my friends never will.

6. GO ABROAD

Going to Spain over the summer was the highlight of my summer if not my whole year. Not only traveling with my friends from home, but meeting up with our friends from Spain was so fun. After all the months we spent showing them around America, we finally got to be the tourists.

7. Go hiking

After hiking Mt. Marcy, the tallest peak in New York (which is still pretty short relative to other mountains in the U.S.) it reminded me how fun hiking is. Going with two of my best friends made it all the more fun.

8. Throw an end of the summer party.

At the end of last summer, I had a bunch of people come to my house to hang out before I moved into Villanova and it was the best way possible to end my summer. That is a must to wrap up the summer of 2019.

9. Meet a TON of new people.

As soon as I got to college, I was reminded of how much I love meeting new people. While I love the friends that I've made at Villanova so far, I never want to stop meeting my peers here.

10. Do the Northeastern Underwear run

Over my Fall break, I decided to visit my best friend at Northeastern. It just so happened that the night I visited was the night where all the students run through Boston in their underwear, and if you know me, you know that's right up my alley.

11. Get involved with Special Olympics

The weekend of fall fest here was the most rewarding, fulfilling, and fun weekend of my college career, which as a 1st semester freshmen is clearly quite extensive. If you want to learn a little bit more about what fall fest is all about, here is one I wrote earlier this semester (https://www.theodysseyonline.com/nova-fall-fest-2018)

12. Have a freaking amazing semester!

Okay let's be real, this one is the most cliche cop out of all time, but it is true. I had a great first semester of college, and I can't wait to have 7 more that are even better! :)