having great friends

Carrying The Weight Of The World Isn't As Bad When You Have Friends There To Help You

Thank you for sticking with me through all the craziness I put us through.

40

There are over 7 billion people in this world and I am a firm believer that certain people were made just for you.

No, I am not talking about the man or woman you are going to marry, I am talking about friends.

These people come into your life unannounced and out of nowhere and end up changing it forever.

When people say that the love of your life comes when you least expect it, well, your friends do the same thing. The difference though between your friends and the person you might be currently dating is that your friends are not going anywhere.

Boys come and go, but friends are forever.

These are the people who will drop anything they are doing just to be there for you. No matter what, they have your back and you have theirs. I owe a lot to my friends and all they have done for me. Without them, I honestly would not be where I am today or the person I am today.

My friends have made me stronger and pushed me so I could reach my full potential. They have been there for me when I was at my breaking point, and they have been with me for when I was my happiest.

It is those times when the world feels as if it is crushing me that my friends truly show how much they care about me.

The late-night phone calls that consist of only crying or the long car rides filled with deep conversations are here to prove this. No matter how big or serious a fight you get into with your friends, it will never change the fact that they will always care about you. Months or years apart might be good for your relationship with them, but you always find your way back to each other.

I want to personally thank all the friends in my life for getting me to where I am today. You may have to physically carry me sometimes, but you were always there. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you all.