A List of "Friends" Christmas Episodes

A List of "Friends" Christmas Episodes

For your viewing pleasure

9
https://www.netflix.com/watch/70274200?trackId=141...

Whether you're a "Friends" fan or not, there's no denying that the show does a great job in turning out entertaining episodes during the holiday season, especially for Thanksgiving and Christmas. And while the series may not be on TV anymore, going back and watching the holiday episodes on Netflix can be a great way to celebrate the holiday season and unwind after finals. Below is a list of every Christmas episode, in chronological order.

Season 1, Episode 10: The One with the Monkey

Season 2, Episode 9: The One with Phoebe's Dad

Season 3, Episode 10: The One Where Rachel Quits 

Season 4, Episode 10: The One with the Girl From Poughkeepsie

Season 5, Episode 10: The One with the Inappropriate Sister

Season 6, Episode 10: The One with the Rockin' New Year's Eve

Season 7, Episode 10: The Holiday Armadillo 

Season 8, Episode 9: The One with the Creepy Holiday Card 

Season 9, Episode 10: The One with Christmas in Tulsa

Unfortunately, there is no Christmas episode in season 10! However, there are 9 great episodes, which can help you get into the holiday spirit! An average episode is about 22-23 minutes long, and with 9 episodes total, you'll have plenty of watching and laughing to do! Whether you have a favorite episode or love them all, they are sure to help you welcome in, or end, the Christmas season.