Your Friends As Reality TV Shows

Your Friends As Reality TV Shows

You know who they are!

49
Your Friends As Reality TV Shows

Just like your friends, reality TV shows are very unique and embody certain "personalities" in order to separate themselves from the rest.

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" — The Shade Thrower

This is the friend who you love to go to lunch and dinner—hell, even brunch—with, because they always have the latest gossip and news about people in your mutual circles. Blessed with the skill of wordplay and storytelling, you cannot wait to get the latest tea from them.

"American Ninja Warrior" — The Gym Rat

Protein powder, parkour, the gym, and maybe even Crossfit are all things that make this friend feel good because they are all about meeting goals. Failure is not an option in their mind, which can make them act out pretty irrationally. While you are sleeping in on Saturday, this is the one who is up at 6 a.m. to run a few miles before heading to the gym. While fitness and staying healthy are both great qualities to have, there are times when you question if their devotion to their body may be too over the top.

"The Apprentice" — The Businessman/woman

We all have that one friend who is very business-oriented. Perhaps they are in the Comm School or did not even go to college for the full four years because their start-up company took off without a hitch. While they may be great for giving tips on how to save money, the unsolicited advice can get a little frustrating at times.

"Survivor" — The Health Nut

Kale, infused water, and other hip and healthy options are what drive this friend in life. They may be vegan or just heavily committed to a healthy life, but you definitely will not find this individual in the drive-thru of Taco Bell for a bacon chalupa. Instead, you could probably run into him or her in the local farmer's market.

"Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" — The Fake One

Just like the show, this is the friend who is the epitome of fake. Whether it's flaking on lunch or becoming friends with your worst enemy, make no mistake that this individual is always looking out for their own well-being. Social climbers and backstabbers.

"Bad Girls Club" — The Scrappy One

This individual embodies the phrase "ride or die" and can sometimes take it a little bit too far. While it's nice to have someone in your corner that is loyal, this person's initial reaction is to turn things physical or threaten their enemy rather than have a conversation. However, this is probably that friend who is the best to turn up around—as long as nobody bumps into them on the dance floor or spills their drink.

"The Bachelor/Bachelorette" — The Hopeless Romantic

You see them with a new significant other as often as the weather changes, but their Facebook relationship status still remains "single." You cannot really hate on this friend though, because college is the time to find out what you are looking for in a significant other. This friend also has a very charismatic personality that is basically a magnet for attention and affection from others. Unfortunately, not every acquaintance gets the privilege of being around the individual and, therefore, has to be "eliminated" from the line-up of friends (there are only so many roses).

"American Idol" — The Former Star

Like most winners of the vocal competition, the major accomplishments for this friend are unfortunately in the past. This is that one friend who always likes to reminisce about high school and sees their entire life through the lens of one passion. Whether they reach these goals or not, these are the dreamers.

Next time you watch these shows, you'll probably see which categories your friends fit into.