Small Tattoos You Can Get On Friday The 13 For 13 Dollars

13 Small And Spooky Tattoos To Get On Friday The 13th For $13

What better way to celebrate a spooky day than with some spooky ink?

2160

Friday the 13th is a day known to be filled with all things spooky. Spooky cats, spooky ghosts, spooky bats - everything you can think of. While some people fear the day, it can be pretty fun for those who are into the more ghostly side of things.

Friday the 13th tends to be thought of as an unlucky day, however, those of us who love tattoos just happen to be in luck! Tattoo parlors all over are having flash sales on this Friday the 13th: from anywhere between $13 to $50, you can get a spooky tattoo for a significant discount.

So if you're interested in getting a small, spooky tattoo (because we already know that small tattoos can have a big meaning) take advantage of this eery day and take a look at these 13 small tattoos that you could get for just $13.

And if you are set on getting a Friday the 13th tattoo, here are a few places where you can get a pretty spooky deal.

1. An Upside-Down Cross

An inverted cross is known as a symbol of the devil. It's used in horror movies, like "The Omen" or The Conjuring" and it's used in several black heavy metal bands. The upside-down cross is essentially a symbol of all things horror and evil. What's more Friday the 13th than that?

2. A Black Cat

Photo by Javier Ignacio Acuña Ditzel on Flickr

Black cats are symbolically associated with witchcraft and evil. They're known to be bad luck, and they can even mean misfortune and death. Personally, I think black cats are adorable, but symbolically, they can be pretty creepy.

3. A Ghost

Ghosts are known to be scary - they can be vengeful, haunting, and spooky. Almost all scary movies have something to do with ghosts or spirits. Ghosts are undoubtedly creepy!

4. A Skull and Crossbones

A skull and crossbones literally means death. And death? Yeah, that's pretty spooky.

5. Bats

Photo by fact_tattoo on Flickr

Bats are known to be creepy. They can even symbolize everything dark and gothic. Bats can mean death and rebirth. And if I know anything about Friday the 13th, it's that death is a pretty common theme. So why not get a bat tattoo?

6. The Number 13

The number 13 symbolizes bad luck or misfortune. It is thought to bring suffering and death. This number is the essence of Friday the 13th, it's become such a symbol of superstition and fear that buildings avoid having a 13th floor (pretty freaky). You can get just a plain 13, you can get it in roman numerals, or you can get it in red ink. There are plenty of options when it comes to the unluckiest lucky number!

7. A Crow

Photo by Shannon McGee on Flickr

A crow is associated with the mysteries of life. In mythology, they're associated with dark omen and death. Pretty creepy if you ask me.

8. Flames

Flames have a variety of symbolic meanings. When it comes to Friday the 13th, flames are typically associated with all things Hell and evil. Hell is a place full of evil flames, and Friday the 13th is the essence of evil.

9. A Spade

The Ace of Spades is known to be the most spiritual card in the deck. Spades represent the power of darkness, and in some cases, they can represent death. So why not get into that spooky, deathly holiday feeling with an Ace of Spades tattoo?

10. A Spider or a Spider Web

There's no doubt that spiders are scary. They're creepy, crawly, and just downright eery. Symbolically, spiders can represent mystery. Physically, no one wants to walk into a spiderweb or have a spider crawling down their arm. A spider and/or a spiderweb can be a pretty good way to get in the spooky spirit.

11. A Lightning Bolt

A lightning bolt can be associated with Satan and all things evil. And besides the symbolic meaning, lightning and thunderstorms are pretty scary when you're in one. A thunder and lightning storm on Friday the 13th? Yeah, that'd be pretty spooky.

12. Jason Voorhees' Mask

Jason Voorhees, the scary character from Friday the 13th movies, wears this creepy hockey mask as he tortures and terrorizes people. It's very creepy and an excellent symbol of Friday the 13th!

13. Vampire Fangs

Vampires are known as monstrous creatures that represent the evil in the world. And, if you hadn't already caught on, evil is kind of a theme for Friday the 13th. Personally, I think it'd be pretty badass to get a nice set of bloody fangs tattooed!

*These Friday the 13th tattoos were inspired by @anchorsendtattoohudson on Instagram.