Who You Are Voting For: Ole Miss Freshman Maid

She's beauty and she's grace she's our next freshman maid

693
Holland Beck (Abbie Grant)

Here at Ole Miss, we are in the midst of election season! It's a great week to see how involved and amazing your fellow classmates really are. It has been a fast couple weeks of campaigning, from handing out endless amounts of stickers, posting on any and all social media, and little sleep to make sure you have talked to every person you can to secure a vote.

I've told y'all who I think should be our Mr. Ole Miss now I'll tell y'all who should be our Freshman Maid. The only girl I know who loves the rebels as much as me, Abbie Grant. Being our Freshman Maid Abbie Grant would represent our class of 2021 in the bright light it deserves. She is in the Trent Lott Leadership Program, involved in club activities such as YoungLife and is able to have a social life. She has wisdom beyond her years and can make anyone feel as if they have been friends for years.

The first time I spoke to Abbie was in a group text some incoming freshman had made to make friends before the fall started, she was so easy to talk to and has a classic sense of humor. Voting her Freshman Maid is not just the right choice, but the smart choice. She would never do anything to put the university in a harmful light. She doesn't speak rudely to anyone, she is what you want in a best friend. She has a line of Ole Miss in her family, which is perfect considered tradition is such a huge part of the Ole Miss campus.

Abbie carries herself with beauty and grace. She works extremely hard and deserves nothing more than to win the election of Freshman Maid! You don't have to just take my word for it, just listen to a few baby Rebs! Abbie Grant is a friend to all to know her is to love her & to VOTE her for Freshm

Abbie is the sweetest and most fun-loving gal on campus! -Hana Anderson, 18

Coming from 13 hours away, Abbie was instantly my best friend. She made Ole Miss feel like home and I could never thank her enough for that. - Quin Massey, 17

Abbie is the kind of girl that you want to make lifelong memories with. Her presence makes everyone's heart warm and her friendship makes being away from home a little easier. -Madison Phillips, 18

10/10 do recommend. Nothing but respect for My freshman maid. -Sydney Roberts, 18

Abbie Grant is one of the first people I met when I stepped foot on campus and was/continues to be the most genuine and loving person. She sincerely cares for everyone, values their opinions, and prioritizes others happiness before her own. When you speak to her you sense a level of intelligence that is unheard of for someone her age, yet you feel right at home. It's like you've known her your whole life. If you're not planning to vote Abbie Grant for freshman maid then you should definitely consider it. - Jace Evans, 19

She is only girl I know who could feel the shoes of being Freshman Maid.- Haley Kuhnert, 19

From the moment I met Abbie at the MPower program we both attended this summer, I knew we would become great friends. She makes everyone feel including and gives everyone a sense a joy. Abbie is someone who could brighten your day within seconds. Abbie truly embodies something dear to me - a home a way from home! - Austin Newcomb, 18

Every time I see Abbie we always laugh and she never fails to bring a smile to everyone's face. I couldn't name a better candidate to represent the freshman class. - Sophia Stanley, 18

Vote the right Freshman girl for Freshman Maid. Vote the girl who is excited for this opportunity, who knows what it takes to represent the Ole Miss Class of 2021! September 26 from 7am-7pm on your myolemiss account use your fundamental human right and VOTE. #abbiegrant4freshmanmaid