Four easy hacks to get best prices online in 2019
Seasonal

Today consumer have a lot of options to buy from, each of them offers a type of produc

11

Today consumer have a lot of options to buy from, each of them offers a type of product, at a specific time and under specific conditions: Offers, promotions, discount coupons or hot trends. All aimed at attracting the user's attention so that he can make the online purchase on marketer's website.

All this is positive for users, sometimes; it can become a real headache because we are not always sure of being on the web for us. We always have the doubt: We will be buying this product at the best price? For this reason, I share with you 4 important tips to help us always get the cheapest products when making our purchase Online

1. Have you tried the Social Commerce websites yet?

Social commerce websites show a collection of articles, mostly based on an elaborate selection or on what other members have recently bought and wanted. You can even know what your friends are buying.

Online shopping websites also allow you to find and follow your friends, brands and favorite stores, which create a transmitting effect similar to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. The best part of that transmission is that you can know when new stocks arrive and the best prices. Check out Shopee,Lyst and Pinterest to get a hands on feel!

2. There is a mobile coupon for that!

In the first half of 2017, consumers saved about 3.1 billion dollars for the use of coupons, according to a study by NCH Inc. Imagine the number of consumers who will save by the end of this year.

The coupon market has increased significantly and retailers are charging, but consumers benefit the most. Find the coupon for the new product you found this week and get that discount, you deserve it. Whatever you need, there are discounts that you can take advantage of.

Technology companies like Groupon or LivingSocial that offers promotional codes on coupon websites to make it easier for you to get the best deals from there, most likely the new product that you buy this month has the discount codes on some of the most popular mobile coupon websites.

Guess what, they are easier to find and organize on your smartphone. Check out the discount apps like Snip Snap and Shop Kick, which are designed to help you collect discounts from different stores and brands. You can also connect with friends to share coupons.

3. To save time, try the price comparison websites:

The price comparison websites have proven to be the best place to look for good prices. Their algorithms do all the work for you because they find the lowest prices and show them to you in one place. You may try PriceGrabber, Pricewatch, and Shopping.com. There are also websites such as Wirecutter and TopReviewsAdvisor which combine the power of best deals with editorial reviews.

4. Patience: Should I wait?

Patience is one of the best virtues for buyers who want to get the best deals out there. Do not rush to make an immediate purchase of a product launch. Of course, if you are one of those who buys from that initial moment this can be difficult for you.

For example, the iPhone X is here to stay, wait if you want the best offer. Being the first to buy a product always means paying the full price, but waiting may mean you get a discount. There is always a discount on the next stop, you just have to wait.

What you can do is opt for the end of a product cycle; you can also make your move while the inventory is being erased or, even better after the new inventory has been put on sale. When the cycle of a product is predictable (digital goods example), you can always get a good price if you are able to wait for 2-3 months.