Formula 1 Grand Prix Miami!

Formula 1 Grand Prix Miami!

The new circuit layout has 14 turns and features Miami's most iconic buildings

10
Formula 1 Grand Prix Miami!

Hey, Formula 1 fans! Formula 1 Grand Prix Miami is coming up soon, and the excitement continues to build as we approach this famous race. This Formula 1 Grand Prix Miami will take place on March 28-31st, and there are a couple of things you should keep in mind.

Formula 1 Grand Prix Miami will be decided on Sunday by Formula 1 fans in South Beach who are passionate about Formula 1 racing—considered one of the world's most elite auto races. Formula 1 Grand Prix Miami features 24 drivers battling it out on a road course built around Miami International Autodrome. South Beach, Miami is the home of Formula 1 Grand Prix Miami.

The event is part of a 15-year agreement between Formula One Group and Formula One Administration to host at least three events in the United States through 2020, including Grand Prix New York and Texas Motor Speedway. The Formula One season kicks off with Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit on March 16 and ends November 25 in Abu Dhabi after 19 races held across the globe—14 cities and five continents.

Formula 1 Grand Prix Miami is Formula One's first Formula 1 event in the U.S. since 2007.

The new circuit layout has 14 turns and features Miami's most iconic buildings, such as the American Airlines Arena (home to the Miami Heat), Biscayne Bay, and PortMiami.

Formula 1 Grand Prix Miami, also known as Formula 1 Grand Prix Americas, was added to Formula One calendar in 2004 and has been contested every year since. Formula 1 is considered one of the most elite auto races because it features 24 drivers and top speeds exceeding 200 mph.

The Formula 1 race in South Beach will feature many world-renowned Formula One drivers, including 2021 Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton.

Other top names competing are Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel from Heppenheim, Germany, who won four Formula One championships total—three with the Red Bull Racing team in 2010, 2011, and 2013. Vettel won his first Formula One championship at Jerez, Spain, on November 9, 2010, after triumphing over Britain's Jenson Button of McLaren Mercedes by just one point.

Around 500m fans watch F1 on TV each year, but only a few thousand will be lucky enough to see it in Miami. As well as a unique sensory experience, F1 races offer an incredible atmosphere and the opportunity to meet like-minded fans from around the world.

Fans can still get tickets to the F1 Miami race by visiting visiting here

Make sure you have comfortable clothing and practical shoes, as you will cover a lot of ground on foot at Miami International Autodrome over a race weekend.