Forgiveness Is The Only Thing That Will Finally Give You Peace

Life is too short to hold grudges, so forgive people who have hurt you and feel peace at heart.

23

Is forgiveness a huge part of your life yet? Has forgiveness always been easy? For me, forgiveness has never been easy. I can't forgive easily. It is easy to forget what happened but forgiving is the hardest thing to do. Forgiveness hasn't been big in my life.

Usually, I would forget about stuff that happened and wouldn't remember what someone did. Recently forgiveness has been a major part of my life. Whether or not you will be forgiving people in your life.

Forgiveness is always hard. When you usually forgive someone you always have that fear that what if they do it again? With friends, it's harder to forgive. Friends will come and go and disown you in many different ways but family will never. It's harder to forgive people that you don't live with every single day.

No relationship can be perfect with no issues. If forgiveness is not apart of your life right now it will be apart of your life very soon. People may just do stuff to make you angry but how you deal with it tells much about you as a person.

Forgiveness means to stop holding grudges and live like how you used to. For people like me, forgiving people is hard. The reason forgiving is hard for me is because It really makes me think why would you do that? Why does such a thing that I would get angry on and then expect me to forgive? However, even though forgiveness is not easy for me I always end up forgiving.

Forgiving always makes you the bigger person. If you're going to forgive someone don't give that person anything they can use against you. Keeping your friends close is good and do keep them close if you want. However, if you're going be keeping your friends close expect them to use the information you give them against you.

Never give anyone information or details about you or your life that you wouldn't be okay with everyone knowing. If you trust people props to you but don't always give concrete details. I never keep people so close that they can use the information against me and have me forgiving them.

The only people who know me inside and out is my family. Family would never do anything that you would have to forgive them for. They would nor look for revenge or get jealous. The only people you can trust is your family because they have been there your whole life and will continue to be a part of it.

Forgiving can be easy or hard depending on the situation that you're in and the type of person you are. Forgiveness will always make you the bigger person. When you start forgetting and forgiving you will feel much better inside and out. You will start feeling genuinely happy and you won't have any thoughts in the back of your mind of past grudges and bringing the hidden memories of all the times you been hurt.

If you're holding a grudge, just forgive the person who caused it. Forgive people who have done you wrong. Life is too short to hold grudges so forgive people who have hurt you and feel peace at heart.