For The Girl Who Feels Like She's Too Much Too Handle

This ones for you.

17

You're loud and outspoken. You sing out of key and laugh when you forget the words to a song. You drink your water and tequila too. You get so passionate about the people and issues you care about. You almost forget that people have to live their owns lives by making their own mistakes.

You wear your heart on your sleeve, on your smile, in your eyes. You feel the rain fall and speak encouragement to the flowers that need the water to grow. You worry about everyone else, forgetting that you need to be taken care of too.

You never dip your toes in the pool, you cannon ball splash into everything in life. Without reservations, without a back up plan, you dive in head first and hit the ground running.

You don't have to be a size two to be sexy. Gaps in your teeth are just as beautiful as thigh gaps. Being smart is not a turn off, show that man or woman what you know, just don't be a dick about it. If you think something is wrong and you have the power to fix it, then sister, let us watch you change the world.

You're not like other girls, cause you're one of kind, every single person on this planet was created to be unique, not just like everyone else and yet the world today strives so hard to be just like the girls who seem to have it all figured out. That's a filter, that's an aesthetic, that's a lie, it's not real life, but you, and what you chose to do with your life is.