For All Of My Family Members Who Are Watching Over Me Today

There's not a day that goes by and that I don't think about all of my family members looking over me today.

71
Angel Love Blessings

This is going to be a hard article for me to write.

I have many angels looking down at me right now as we speak, and it's such a great feeling having people look down at you from Heaven. Even knowing that they are with you physically, as they are spiritually is very comforting. All of the people I have watching over me today, each and every one of them said their final words to me before they went to the sky. I like knowing that they are not suffering anymore and are in a better place now. At first, it was hard to think about it, that now I have angles watching over me every day for the rest of my life until I meet them again.

At first it was hard to understand why these family members weren't going to be in my life anymore. I went through the five steps of grieving. The five step in the process are:

1. Denial and isolation

2. Anger

3. Bargaining

4. Depression

5. Acceptance

I went through all five in different ways and now in life that I have 100 percent acceptance it.

When I first found out, I was in total shock and I was saying to myself did this just really happen to me and my life? I was beginning to feel depressed and I didn't want to do anything; I just wanted to sit in my room and think about everything that happened. But now if I think about it, I love to think that they are watching me everyday and everything that I do.

There's not a day that goes by and that I don't think about all of my family members looking over me today. There's a quote that fits perfectly and it is a quote from the song, Guardian Angel by Abandon All Ships;

"I'll be your guardian angel,
Your sweet company,
No matter where I go".

This quote goes along with this article because it relates to how these angels are my guardian angels and they will always bring me their sweet company and they are always with me no matter where I go; they will always be there with me in spirit.