Ultimate Drinking Game For Anyone Dating Someone Who Watches Too Much Football

The Ultimate Drinking Game For Girls Who Date Guys Who Watch Too Much Football

Go team!

143

It's officially football season, ladies! So if you're dating a football head (and not in the Hey Arnold! way), you're probably going to fumble the remote when they tackle you for possession in the months to come (this is a correct analogy, right? #sports). So since you're probably going to be on the losing end of the channel-changing game, it's probably in your best interest to just LET IT HAPPEN. Sometimes it's just not worth playing defense, am I right!?

Of course, if you're into football yourself, more power to you! In that case, you'll enjoy what I'm about to propose a little extra. Because regardless of whether you're (first) down for watching football with your boo, you'll enjoy your own game on the sidelines. So here's my suggestion: sit back, relax, and get ready to CHUG because you're coming off the bench for this drinking game.

Drink when...

1. Your boyfriend starts shouting like a madman.
2. Your boyfriend drinks (you are one today, baby).
3. Your boyfriend jumps out of his seat.
4. Your boyfriend's team misses a field goal.
5. Your team gets a touchdown.
6. Your boyfriend swears at the TV.
7. You accidentally cheer for the wrong team.

Take two sips if...

8. You are pretending to know what is going on.
9. Your boyfriend gets mad at the coach and thinks he could do a better job.
10. Your boyfriend says literally anything to you (a special moment because he won't talk to you again during this game).
11. You catch yourself checking out the players on the field.
12. You accidentally root for the wrong team.
13. Your boyfriend mansplains the game to you.

Finish your drink...

14. If your boyfriend's team is losing by more than 10 points.
15. If you know more about football than he does.
16. You don't have a boyfriend, but your crush is watching football so you are too.
17. When the game's over (YOU WON! Hopefully).

Follow Swoon on Instagram.