Flower Decorations: The Most Beautiful Ideas and Tips!

Fresh, happy, colorful: floral decorations make every home more beautiful! Flowers come in countless varieties.

17

Depending on your preferences and season, everyone can decorate with a wide variety of flowers, leaves, and grasses. Flower decorations not only put you in a good mood, but you can also use them to set great color accents, pick up colors from home accessories or create exciting contrasts. We'll show you the best ideas for beautiful flower decorations. In addition to many tips and tricks for furnishing your home, you will regularly find all varieties on our Flower Shop in Riyadh, KSA.

Tips for decorating with cut flowers

A bouquet of colorful roses, spring fresh tulips, or a bunch of meadow flowers: cut flowers are classically beautiful and fit into any interior. A lush bouquet in a large vase looks particularly pretty on the dining table. If you like to combine different types of cut flowers, you should pay attention to a common thread: the different flowers should be similar in at least one thing: the size, the color, or the shape. The same applies to their containers if you opt for an arrangement in several vases. Such collections with individual cut flowers are particularly decorative on the window sill, sideboard, or a festively decorated table, for example in prettied Campari bottles.

In addition to the tried and tested flower classics, there are also unusual individual pieces for flower decorations. Sculptural plants such as pineapples and artichokes are trendy right now. Branches with filigree flowers and leaves are also suitable for floral decorations, which can be particularly beautifully presented in large vases or wine balloons.

In order for cut flowers to be a pleasure for a long time, they should be in a cool place as possible. Heating air lets cut flowers wither much faster Best Flower Shops in Riyadh. Further tips for keeping flowers fresh for longer: Change the water regularly and cut again if necessary!

Make bouquets and arrangements yourself

It is relatively easy to tie your own bouquet yourself: Simply trim your favorite flowers to the same length, free the stems in the lower third of leaves and thorns and tie them together in a spiral. The flower heads should be at the same height and tied together to create an even dome shape. Long-stemmed bouquets last longer and also need fewer flowers. Branches and grass are good fillers for bouquets.

For arrangements with flowers, for example in large glass bowls or terrariums, there are plug sizes. The stems of the flowers are simply inserted as you like.

Flower decoration in a pot

Potted plants in bloom are more permanent than cut flowers, but they too need to be properly cared for: Sufficient light and proper watering are important. Water logging must be avoided at all costs: if the roots rot, every potted plant dies quickly. There are great ceramic cachepots for planted flower decorations. There is also a trend towards floating indoor gardens, for example with hanging baskets.

Seasonal flower decoration

Flower decorations are an indicator of the seasons. In spring, early bloomers such as anemones, tulips, blooming Barbara branches or planted primroses, hyacinths and daffodils create spring fever. In summer, lush bouquets of meadow flowers put you in a good mood and in autumn you can combine leaves, moss and rose hips with the colorful flowers of gladioli or dahlias. Even in winter you should not do without on floral decoration: poinsettias and amaryllis on needle branches chase away winter blues.