5 Things You Need To Learn In Order To Love

Love is an extremely important in your lives. I'll show you five ways to love.

73

Love is the most common used emotion, and action towards others in the Bible and currently. We often don't even notice the ways we do it and how commonly we truly use it. Love can be the most impacting source of emotion to others if used wisely.

These are the top five ways that we share love.

1. Giving Without Expecting Anything In Return.

Giving back is such an impacting, and meaningful thing to do; but can be used in a negative way if the only reason you do it is so you can get something in return but in all reality, the Lord rewards you for your kindness and love in ways that you don't see coming.

Deuteronomy 15:10 says "Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand too."

2. Listen Without Interrupting.

We often need others to listen to us vent about frustrations, excitement or even hard trials; but in return, we need to do the same to others. We need to listen to others while they endure their trials, whether they may be simplistic, or very complicated. All trials are impacting to those that they are attached too; so do the good deed and listen with an open heart and focused mind.

"One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say." – Bryant H. McGill

3. Speak Without Accusing.

In a lot of situations, we tend to accuse or assume without factor to hide or shadow what we truly feel. Instead of approaching a situation with accusing another of something with a fault; look at all perspectives of it and open your mind to receiving wisdom behind what they are saying.

"Assumptions are the termites of relationships." – Henry Winkler

4. Be Patient In All Things.

Being patient in all things can be for the simplest of things from being patient for a friend to respond to a letter, to being patient for a job opening. Patience can lead to not only a better outcome but more meaning in what you receive. Sometimes the best of things are worth the wait.

"Patience is not simply the ability to wait- its how we behave while we're waiting." – Joyce Meyer

5. Learn To Let Go.

Learning to let go can be so crucial to any relationship that we share with another being. We are all human and make mistakes that is why forgiveness goes hand and hand in letting go. Sometimes in situations, we have to take the pride we have forgive others, and let go of what they have done, or said. We might act upon our emotions to commonly and can lead to frustration within ourselves and that's where others need to let go.

"The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward." – Steve Maraboli