Summer Netflix Binges

The 5 Netflix Binges Of My Summer

Because who doesn't love a day of kicking off your shoes and watching your favorite TV series?

21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY5LtUCP3qM
FOX

This summer was full of exciting binge watching for me, so here are a few of my favorites from the summer.

1. Glee

As a singer/songwriter, I would've died for a Glee club in high school like the New Directions! I also aspire to be Rachel Berry in another life.

2. Thirteen Reasons Why... again

When the first season came out last year, I was hesitant to watch it, but after the first episode, I was hooked. The second season had me from the intro, and here we are… I've now seen every episode twice… some maybe more than twice.

3. The Blacklist

Who doesn't love a good crime show? Better yet, who doesn't love a good crime show with an epic background story that's more interesting than the episodes? I am in love with this show and its background story, I just can't stop watching!

4. Pretty Little Liars

I was late to jump on the bandwagon of this show a few years ago. A few seasons in, I got bored and quit, but this summer I committed and finished it, and I am so glad that I did. Thank you PLL for giving me Ezra Fitz to look at all summer long.

5. Grey's Anatomy

I believe I have watched this show four times all the way through, and I'm patiently waiting for the next TV Season. Even though I've watched every episode four (or maybe five) times through, I don't think I'll ever get sick of looking at Owen Hunt, so bring it on Shonda Rhimes… even if we can't be friends because you killed off McDreamy just too early.