5 Jewelry Essentials Under $100 Every Accessory Lover Needs

5 Jewelry Essentials Under $100 Every Accessory Lover Needs To Match Every Style Or Aesthetic

Get your bling on this summer with these cute jewels.

61

Accessorizing with jewelry is always fun but having a couple main pieces in your collection that you can throw on with any outfit is a great idea if you love fashion. There are many jewelry retailers in which you can find staple pieces, customizable options, good quality jewelry and affordable prices.

As everyone has a refined and unique style, no one piece of jewelry can fit every aesthetic so consider some pieces that may not be you, as inspiration for future purchases.

Finding staple jewelry pieces is an extremely personalized process, so take your time and browse through the retailers above before you make your final decisions.

It is important to consult your skin's personal preferences and sensitivities along with checking the metal in which a potential jewelry item is composed of to prevent an undesired skin reaction.

1. Layered necklace set

@kozakh.jewelry

In every jewelry collection, it is essential to have layering necklaces that help to elongate and bring together the rest of your pieces by varying necklace drop lengths. Layered necklace chains don't have to be worn all the time, but allow for a bolder look when wearing more than 2 neckline accessories.

You don't have to break the bank when purchasing layering necklaces, you actually don't have to spend more than $6 for a double layered necklace set from Adika's Jewelry collection. Adika offers a variety of inexpensive jewelry options and the Ray Double Necklace set includes two attached necklace chains that come in both gold and silver.

Getting two necklaces to layer perfectly with any shorter or longer pieces is a great option if you need a versatile neckline accessory to go with your style and current jewelry collection.

2. Customizable necklace

@mikaela.wightman

If you are looking to purchase a custom piece of jewelry but don't want to overpay for the look, consider browsing through Vibeszn's Customizable Jewelry collection. Vibeszn offers nameplate necklaces, birthdate necklaces, initial necklaces and more, allowing you to make a meaningful and one of a kind necklace, bracelet, earring or anklet.

If you don't know where to start when it comes to customizable jewelry, the safest piece would be a nameplate necklace, in which you can wear and embody your own identity through jewelry.

Vibeszn's Classic Old English Nameplate Necklace retails for $69, comes in three finish options; 18K gold plated, silver plated stainless steel and rose gold plated stainless steel and provides four necklace drop lengths.

The customizable portion of the necklace allows a maximum of 15 characters, alphanumerics, emojis and special symbols, which you can use to personalize this piece even more.

3. Butterfly charm set.

@princesspollyboutique

If you enjoy following the latest style trends and love the inclusion of butterflies within recent fashion, I found the perfect jewelry for you. Princess Polly carries a large collection of affordable jewelry on their online store platform, including the Fly High Necklace which features a dainty blush colored butterfly charm on a gold chain that retails for $24.

This necklace is the perfect addition to an already layered neckline and also looks great alone as well. Can't get enough of butterflies? Consider Princess Polly's matching Fly High Earrings, which retail for $21, making for the perfect charm set, paired along with the necklace.

4. Everyday hoops

@leightonca

If you don't already own a pair of comfortable everyday hoops that you can throw on to spice up your outfit, this is the time to purchase a pair. When purchasing earrings, it is vital to consult with the materials that product is made of in order to prevent allergic or infectious reactions on the skin.

Luckily, there are some affordable brands that don't require such fear, such as Mejuri, a fine jewelry brand that offers a large collection of good quality jewelry pieces. You can find the perfect pair of Midi Hoops, in both gold vermeil and sterling silver, on Mejuri for $50.

Although this price is steep for a pair of earrings, keep in mind that the hoops are made of either 18k solid gold on sterling silver or 925 sterling silver plated in rhodium.

5. Personalized ring

@dilekaltunay

Another retail option for affordable and personalized jewelry is Etsy, a platform in which you can find almost any specific jewelry aesthetic you could name. Etsy is a great platform to look for a personalized ring that you can wear as a staple piece in your jewelry collection, as you are creating an accessory unique to you and only you.

Owning and regularly wearing a ring that shares a deeper meaning is a great way to express yourself or wear something personal for remembrance.

If you like dainty jewelry, EMstudioCrafts on Etsy offers thin, stackable name rings in sterling silver, gold and rose gold for $15.99 and if you lean towards thicker and bold jewelry TheElegantShoppe on Etsy offers an engraved round flat top ring, in silver, black, gold and rose gold for $22.95.