Five Clever Ways to Earn Free Gift Cards Every Month
News

Ways How to Get Free Gift Cards

58
Girls with Gift Cards
ShutterStock

One of the most valuable and flexible spending tools are gift cards. They are the best option to get real cash.

And, as digital wallets become more frequent and we use cash without cash every year, gift cards are becoming a more common and decent payment method for everyday tasks that we complete online.

If you are looking to build your free gift card inventory, these are five easy ways to get started today.

Whatever it is, this list will show you how to do it faster. And the best part is that you won't spend a penny to get it. It is 100%!

How to Get Free Gift Cards

There are different ways to get a free gift cards with no surveys. Personally, I have tried many of the strategies detailed in this post in my search for "free" money. From online surveys to money back applications, you can be sure that these tips work.

Keep reading to find out more!

1- Join Swagbucks

One of my favourite ways to win gift cards every month is through Swagbucks! Swagbucks is a fun rewards program that offers you free gift cards and cash to complete tasks online. This website is super amazing because you can get your first $ 10 reward by simply signing up for the site.

In Swagbucks, you can do things you already do online, such as playing videos, buying online, conducting surveys, playing and earning points after completing tasks. If you take a survey & complete it, earn points for free gift cards. Therefore, each time you complete the different tasks on the site you will earn Swagbucks points, also known as SB. Once your points are added, you can redeem them for gift cards. You can redeem your SB reward points from 3,000 points, which equals $ 3!

Swagbucks has a lot of different gift cards from which you can choose. Places like Sephora, Dunkin Donuts, and the AMC Theater are just some of the places where you can get gift cards at Swagbucks.

2- Honey Extension Join Swagbucks

Honey is another cashback application that allows you to win Amazon gift cards. Honey has a cash back rewards program that is called Honey Gold that can grant you 0% to 100% cashback at selected stores.

Unlike other cashback portals that give a flat rate on your purchase, the reward rate is a mystery with Honey.

After completing the transaction at a participating retailer with Honey, you will find out the products that you purchased are eligible for a refund that can be redeemed for an Amazon gift card.

If you constantly buy from Amazon, you should consider this application.

You can save money on Amazon by comparing the prices of third-party listings with the price of Amazon and gently alerting you when a savings opportunity is available.

You can also save money on Amazon and all other online stores, as Honey will automatically enter all known discount codes to help you save additional money.

3- Pinecone Research

Pinecone Research is a reliable survey site that rewards you for testing products, responding to online surveys and completing trial offers. Send email alerts whenever new reviews are available. You earn $ 3 per survey. You can receive cash or redeemable points.

If you perform the evaluations successfully, you can earn $ 15 / hour, which is quite surprising. He saw a lot of survey sites that only give him $ 0.50 cents or less to complete the surveys. Pinecone Research is a favourite among many people I know and definitely one of my favourites. It is simply the best and has some of the highest-paid surveys!

4- Ebates

I just love to earn a free gift card from Ebates and get refunds for online purchases is Ebates. At Ebates, you can get a $ 10 bonus simply by registering on the site and making minimum purchases that qualify for a total of at least ($ 25) within ninety days of becoming a Member. This site is completely a cashback site where you can get cashback by shopping at your favourite online stores.

5- HARRIS SURVEY ONLINE

Harris Poll is one of my favourite survey sites. On this survey site, you can conduct different surveys and give your opinion in exchange for points for gift cards. Harris Poll has been a company for over 45 years. Once you sign up for the Harris Poll site, you will be awarded a reward of 75 points for free gift cards to places like Amazon.

It is also possible to win gift cards in many different ways from playing games, answering surveys, buying online or even browsing the web. By doing what you do in your daily life, you can probably start earning gift cards without changing your routine.