5 Cool Gadgets to Take on Your Next Fishing Trip

Some Great Techie Tackle for Todays Travellers
88

Fishing is among the standard hobbies people have. It is an excellent getaway from a hectic routine and to spend some quality time with your family. Do you want to know what adds to the overall experience?

The company of right fishing gadgets! We have listed a few that will add to your fishing experience. 

The Fish Finder

We live in a world where technology surrounds us. This portable fish finder is a perfect example. 

All you have to do is to connect it to your cell phone, and it will tell you the temperature of the pond you’re fishing in, the condition of the waterbed, and even about where correctly there is more fish present.

This tech gadget works perfectly between depths of 0.5-40 meters of fresh and saltwater.

If the fish finder is not enough, perhaps a waterproof fishing drone will help you spot the trout. If you are using a drone, you will need to ensure you have any required licensing for drone use - not to mention some level of training or experience.

St. Croix Legend Xtreme

Of course, you need a fishing rod to fish. But this isn’t just any fishing rod. Weighing only 4.9 ounces, this lightweight fishing rod allows for a more natural swing, not to mention the focus on accuracy that you get to enjoy.

There are various models of this fishing rod. The major prose of its newest model include the firm graphite grip that comes with weatherproofing.

It is composed of the graphite material which, along with the lighter weight, elevates your fishing experience. 

Bite Alarm Electric Buzzer

If there is one annoying thing about fishing, it is the fact that catching fish takes time.

This is mostly because we only get to feel those firm bites while missing out on the many smaller ones. Bite Alarm Electric Buzzer ensures that does not happen.

You can install it in minutes on pretty much any fishing rod. It is a highly sensitive sensor that buzzes even with those tiny fish bites.

In other words, you get to catch more fish than you otherwise would. Also, you don’t have to sit idle trying to feel every single jerk on the rod. Take a look at some of teh bite alarm reviews here.

The PLUSINNO Rod Holder

On a good fishing day, you’ll be busy, but on a bad one, you will only get tired holding that fish rod. So, don’t hold it! This rod holder is designed to keep your fishing trips fun instead of miserable.

You can just hook them onto your boat and attach the rod to it. In other words, the next time you go fishing, you can have those breaks to relax your hands a little.

The rod holder is constructed of anti-corrosive materials for better durability.

The SATcase

For a truly relaxing fishing experience, you go a little farther into the water and park your boat right there in the middle.

If an emergency pops up at that time, and you wouldn’t want your phone’s signal to be down. This is where this SATcase comes in.

It turns your android phone into a satellite phone. Just install the application in your cell and put this cover on, and you will be able to contact anywhere. The SATcase also feature a 406 beacon.