What I Want To Do During The First Half Of 2019

This year is going to be full of entertainment and I am so excited!

89

January

It is time for the start of spring semester. I plan on staying ORGANIZED in these classes. It is important to not take syllabus week lightly. I always make sure to write down exam dates and important assignments. I won't let myself get behind.

February

I am going to be turning twenty years old! Birthdays are my favorite type of holiday. I love getting to celebrate with the people I care about the most. I will absolutely be having a birthday party.

March

I will be ready for a much needed break from school. I don't have my exact plans mapped out yet, but I know that spring break will involve the beach. The annual Florida Strawberry Festival will also be taking place in my hometown. Seeing Old Dominion in concert and eating as much fair food as I possibly can will be a very enjoyable part of the month.

April

This month is always pretty tough for college students. The end of the semester just always seems to be pretty busy. I plan on spending a pretty large amount of this month in the library. Studying for finals, doing last-minute assignments, and preparing final projects sure sounds like a lot of fun!

May

I'm not sure if I am going to be taking summer classes. But, I do know that I want to make it to see Ariana Grande's concert in Tampa. She pretty much has been on top of the world lately so I feel like I can't miss it.

June

Even if I am in school, I want to make it a goal to be tan this month. Summer is always the perfect time to lay out by the pool and go to the beach. Floridians don't have an excuse to be pale during the summertime!

I can't wait to see what 2019 has in store for me, my friends and my family. I'm looking forward to growing as a person and making many memories. Check back in June for a post about my plans for the second half of the year. Happy new year!