7 Signs You And Your Date Are A Compatible Match

7 Signs You And Your Date Are A Compatible Match, According To Dr. Viviana Coles Of 'Married At First Sight'

See if you have the potential to be a great match.

14859

Sometimes first dates are just alright, you know? They're not always terrible and they're definitely not always movie-worthy, they're often just OK and that's completely normal.

But if the sparks don't immediately fly and you're unsure of whether a date two is in the cards, there are a few things you can look out for to help you out.

According to Dr. Viviana Coles — president and lead psychotherapist at Houston Relationship Therapy, president and lead instructor at the Texas Sex Therapy Institute, and expert on Lifetime's "Married at First Sight" — these are the seven things you should take note of on your first date to determine whether you and the person you're with have the potential to be a compatible match.

1. They are willing to share

"Do they offer up information about themselves?"

2. They have good hygiene

"Did they put in any effort into looking presentable?"

3. They're positive

"Do they seem to have a positive outlook on life?"

4. They're considerate

"Do they show empathy and consideration for you and others?"

SEE ALSO: 11 Questions To REALLY Get To Know Someone, According To Dr. Viviana Coles Of 'Married At First Sight'

5. They're easy-going

"Are they adaptable and flexible?"

6. They're attentive

"Are they a good listener and are they willing to tend to your needs?"

7. They're interested

"Do they actively show interest in you?"

Follow Swoon on Instagram.