Since we are about a month away from the start of a brand new school year and about to approach infamous Back to School shopping time, I thought it would be a good idea to share some items that you can pick to help you be a more organized student this year!

Perforated Daily Planner Notepad

Amazon

One way I keep myself organized is that I write daily to-do lists on small pieces of paper or sticky notes. I also keep a running list of upcoming assignments like that, along with putting them in my planner. I think that this notepad/daily planner is good for people who like smaller daily schedules and like to cross and rip things off. One of the best things about this is that it has 52 weeks, so you can use it for an entire calendar year.

I actually discovered this at a local Boscov's department store recently, but I found it on Amazon for people who don't have a Boscov's near them.

Academic Planners

Amazon

Personally, I find it impossible to keep track of anything I do during the school year without writing it down in my planner. I think it's so important to have a planner, especially one with a lot of room to write, so that you can keep track of all of your assignments, projects, to-do lists, appointments, meetings, rehearsals, etc. all in one place. That way, you'll be sure that you know about everything that's going on.

Binder Divider Tabs

Amazon

I prefer to use binders with loose leaf in them to take notes. I find that it helps me more efficiently keep all of my notes organized. Having binder tabs helps me organize things in sections and helps me find the sections more quickly. Colored ones get bonus points because it helps to associate a color to a certain section.

Desk Organizer

Amazon

Desk organizers are important because it helps you know where everything is, and so you can find things more easily. It also helps keep your desk less cluttered. I like this particular one because it has spaces for a lot of the smaller things that take up space.

Pencil Case

Amazon

I get so many looks for pulling out a pencil case in class, but without one, I would lose all of my writing supplies. I think it's good to have a good one like this because it makes things so much easier to find. You don't have to fumble for things and not be paying attention to something.