It’s never easy to go after your dreams, and there will be people trying to get in your way. The best thing to do is to shut it all out, and go after your goals. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. You can do whatever you put your mind to. It may not happen overnight, but it will happen. I found my passion a long time ago, and it’s writing stories. Whether it’s fiction or non-fiction, I love writing them. They are a stress reliever, and they involve research and talking to people too. It’s something fun to do, and I’ve recently found out that journalism is fun too since I’m actually out in the field. It’s been a fun ride getting deep into my major, and I know it’s for me since it’s fun to find stories and cover them. I’m even getting over my fear of approaching people and crowds. I have anxiety at times, and this job helps with that. I also am upping my skills in using my audio recorder, filming videos, and writing short, clear stories. It will be fun to do this for a living since it has me out in the field. It also pushed me to produce stories, and talk to people. There is a lot I like about the field. It puts you out there for the public to see, and yes it can be scary but sometimes scary can be good. The important thing is to never give up. You never know where it will lead anyway. It can lead to the best times of your life if you pursue your passion. It’s satisfying and worth it in the end too. It’s very rewarding when you have a passion that will affect other people like reporting on issues, and writing about stuff that will make a difference. It will be worth it in the end. That is what college is about since it allows you to find your passion and make a career out of it. Also I had many people saying I could not do it, and I ended up proving them wrong time and again. I let if fuel me and when I had to repeat some of my classes. I never gave up. So never give up your passion or your dreams since you never know where it will lead you.