Finding Best Deal in Your Budget on NA-KD

24

Online shopping is the best from the comfort of your own sofa! Gone are the days of waiting in long lines and (thankfully) fighting over the latest toys and gadgets. Find the best deals online in just a few clicks.

Finding bargains is great, but it can put your budget at risk if you're not careful. More on this later, but first, let's see how you can make more money with these 15 super easy shopping tips.

Using Coupon Codes

Make it a policy not to purchase anything online without finding a coupon code to use first. there you are! Do a quick Google search, download a coupon app, or try a website that collects coupons such as NA-KD.COM. Find a shop and boom! We have a long list of coupon codes and discounts that other users have rated. Your little effort can lead to big savings!

Shop on Appropriate Days

Be aware of deals that apply to specific days of the week. Many stores offer special discounts and offers on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. And if you're looking for those friendly air-to-fly deals, Tuesdays are usually the best days to buy plane tickets. If so, mark your calendars for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Green Monday, or even Amazon Prime Day.
These online shopping days take place once a year. Sometimes the prices are too high, but if you have what you're looking for, you can get a pretty good deal. Don't try to buy what you don't have a budget for.

BUY DISCOUNT GIFT CARDS

If you know you'll be spending money at a particular store, buying a discount gift card can save you a lot of money. Sites like NA-KD.COM let users sell unwanted gift cards at discounted prices. If you're obsessed with buying gift cards online from random people, buy at Costco instead! Yes, even NA-KD.COM sells discount gift cards to restaurants, retailers, and spas.

So let's say you already know that you'll be doing all your back-to-school shopping at Old Navy, or Christmas shopping at Target. Want to buy a discount store gift card? Save 10-15%.

Try Price Matching

Imagine you're standing in the aisle of Target's kitchen buying a shiny new piece of cookware. Sure you're in Target, but what if those pots and pans are cheaper at NA-KD.COM across town? A quick search on your phone reveals yes, cheaper. If you let your target people know and show them proof, they should be able to match the lower price.

Add Item to Cart
Just because you've added an item to your cart doesn't mean you have to buy it right away. Once you abandon your shopping cart, many sites will send you a follow-up email with a discount offer if you just sit back and wait.
This is a great way to get a 10-20% off coupon code with little effort. Don't act quickly, just be patient! Bonus: You Avoided Impulse Buying!

Also, if you missed a sale or your coupon code has expired, ask if you can still redeem it. Some smart companies want to keep you as a customer, so they offer discounts. You don't know unless you ask.

Buy online, pick up in store

How can I avoid paying exorbitant shipping costs (and still get the online-only discount)? Easy. Have it delivered to the store. You may even receive your items the same day you order them - talk about convenience.The best online deals need a budget Put all your savings to good use with the free budgeting

We're looking for the best deals online, so check back for the latest deals. Having set our sights on a book that will change our lives, now is the time to take the plunge. Get the tools you need to pay off your debt, save for your future, and reach your goals!