Finding a Private Driving Instructor in Singapore

Driving Instructor

90

You have just passed your basic theory test, now what? The next stage to getting your driving license in Singapore is to start your driving lessons after passing your basic theory test.

For some people, this stage is a straightforward process, while for others, it can be a challenging one. One of the main reasons why this stage can be a challenging task is finding a suitable private driving instructor to start your driving lessons. In this article, we will guide you on how to find a private driving instructor in Singapore.

Why Choose a Private Driving Instructor?

Firstly, let's discuss why choosing a private driving instructor in Singapore is a better option than taking lessons at a public driving school. There are several advantages to choosing a private driving instructor. Firstly, you will have more flexibility with your lesson timings as you can work around your instructor's and your schedule to take lessons when you can.

Additionally, you will have a dedicated fixed instructor who will provide you with personalized training and attention that remembers and keeps track of your driving progress. Private driving instructors also tend to be more affordable than driving schools and lessons are more readily available and quick to start, unlike public driving schools where the waiting time to start your first lesson can be months later due to the excess amount of people there.

How to Find a Private Driving Instructor in Singapore?

1. Referrals

Referrals are an excellent way to find a private driving instructor in Singapore. Ask your friends and family members who have gone through the process of getting their driving licenses. They might be able to recommend a good instructor who helped them get their license to you.

2. Online Private Driving Instructor Platforms

Another way to find a private driving instructor is by conducting an online search. Several websites can provide you with a private driving instructor in Singapore, such as https://www.sgdrivinginstructors.com/. A website as such provides a driving instructor matchmaking service that can matchmake you with an instructor that fits within your budget and schedule, making it an excellent place to find a suitable private driving instructor to start your driving lessons.

3. Classified Ads

Another way to find a private driving instructor is by looking through classified ads. Several newspapers in Singapore have classified ads that list private driving instructors. However, you need to be cautious as not all private driving instructors who advertise in classified ads are licensed. https://www.sgdrivinginstructors.com/ only provides Singapore Traffic Police licensed and certified Private Driving Instructors with years of experience to give you the best learning experience and to help you pass your driving test on your first try.

Tips for Choosing a Private Driving Instructor

1. Check Their Credentials

Before you choose a private driving instructor, it is crucial to check their credentials. Ensure that they are licensed by the Singapore Traffic Police.

2. Rates

Rates are a crucial factor when choosing a private driving instructor. It is important to compare rates from different instructors before making a decision. However, don't be tempted to choose an instructor solely based on their rates. Cheaper rates don't always mean better quality of service. Use websites like https://www.sgdrivinginstructors.com/ to find a private driving instructor that is both licensed and has affordable rates that suit your budget and needs.

3. Instructor's Experience

Experience is another crucial factor to consider when choosing a private driving instructor. An experienced instructor will be able to provide you with the necessary guidance and training to help you pass your driving test on the first try as they have had many years to refine their teaching methods.

4. Compatibility

Lastly, it is important to choose an instructor that you feel comfortable with. You will be spending several hours with your instructor, so it is important to choose someone you can communicate with and who understands your learning style. Instructors at SgDrivingInstructors understand that and employ friendly teaching methods to always make you feel confident and at ease during your driving lessons.

Conclusion

Finding a private driving instructor in Singapore can be a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be. We highly recommend https://www.sgdrivinginstructors.com/, a platform where they connect you with a suitable private driving instructor that fits your budget and needs. Not only do they offer driving lessons for total beginners, but they also offer driving refresher course for driving license holders whose driving are rusty, who have not driven in a while looking to refresh their driving skills in Singapore.

So head over to their website to get paired with a private driving instructor today!