3. When you sit down with the study guide and realize how little you actually know
The last 3-4 weeks of every college student’s semester are always crazy hectic. We have last minute assignments, group projects, and exams all squeezed into the last few weeks before break.
Sometimes we all need a little humor, and sometimes we are all a little dramatic, so why not experience the last few weeks of the semester as told by the king of drama himself, Todd Chrisley of Chrisley Knows Best.
1. Sitting in class listening to your professor explain upcoming assignments/exams.
2. When your group project members refuse to do anything until the night before it's due or just show up the day of to present.
3. When you and your roommate try to cook with whatever few ingredients you have left in stock.
Because we definitely want to avoid going to the grocery store at the end of the semester if we can.
4. When your parents get tired of you calling them about every little inconvenience in your life.
5. Sitting down to work on assignments.
6. Your thoughts when the professor is telling you what they want from you out of an assignment.
7. When you've had about 30 mental breakdowns in 2 days.
8. Trying to search out the class for the right group members.
9. The last few days of classes where everyone and everything is getting on your nerves.
10. When your friend suggests going out but you're just done with the world.
11. This. On the daily.
12. When all you want to do is snuggle up and watch Christmas movies.
13. Studying and realizing you know nothing.
14. When your finals are over and it's finally time to go home for break.
You're finally back to your old self.
1. I'm always talking.
The GIF basically does the explaining for me..Giphy
2. People who can't be independent annoy me.
This GIF basically covers this one too..Giphy
3. I have impeccable dance moves...
....or rather the lack thereofGiphy
4. Slight temper may be an understatement.
I could make a sailor blush if I wanted to. Thanks for the extensive vocabulary, mom!Giphy
5. I tend to make jokes during serious moments..
...or really any timeGiphy
6. Ever so slightly perverted
I could make basically anything perverted with a look, sound, or phrase to add onto it. It's a gift.Giphy
Doesn't matter the time, occasion, or mood. I can always find a reason to yell this. And yes, sometimes I do say it like Chandler.Giphy
8. What I mean 90% of the time when friends invite me to something.
9. Low-key (but no so low-key) clumsy.
Okay, high-key. The other day I face planted because I tripped over nothing. On the bright side, if I wanted a part in a horror movie, I've already got that part down!Giphy
10. And then there's the obvious reason
I may be weird and a lot to handle, but all in all, I'm pretty awesome.Giphy