Finals Week: One Tree Hill Edition

Finals Week: One Tree Hill Edition

Finals week as told by the cast of One Tree Hill.

2
Finals Week: One Tree Hill Edition
Huffington Post

It's that time of year again. Every college student dreads this time of the year. It is finals time. Last week may have been Thanksgiving but that's the week college students begin to prepare for the most stressful week of the semester. That's right, that week is finals week.

The feeling you get after studying for hours on hours for just ONE final and you still have more to study for!

I'm sure I'm not the only that feels empty after studying for finals.

This is the reaction after pulling an all-nighter right before an 8am final!

Doesn't everyone feel this way some days?

When the one thing the professor told you wouldn't be on the final shows up on the final!

I'm sure everyone feels this way when the one thing your told wouldn't be on the final shows up on the final.

When you know you did not do well on the test!

'nough said!

When you have had too much for the week!

The thought after finals week is over and you have no idea how you did on your exams!

I'm always worried about what comes after an exam. I don't know if anyone else ever feels like this though.