Finals are upon us.
It's a trying time for everyone, but we have to get through it every semester. There are only a few more days between now and going home for break, but these days are complete hell! The characters from Parks and Recreation know that feeling, but like them, you can get through it, too! Here are six times Parks and Recreation got your finals week feels.
1. When it's time to study, but you can't stop procrastinating.
2. But you push through it because you know you have to.
3. When you open your textbook and don't remember learning any of the material in lecture.
Did we cover this?!
4. When you're trying to study in the library and everyone around you is talking.
Libraries are supposed to be quiet!
5. When you finish a final after pulling an all-nighter.
6. When it's all over and you don't have to worry about studying anymore.
At least, until next semester.