Finals Week, As Told By 'One Tree Hill'

Finals Week, As Told By 'One Tree Hill'

I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately.

27
Finals Week, As Told By 'One Tree Hill'
YouTube

As finals week rapidly approaches, I thought I would take the time to express what I am sure we are all feeling by using our favorite friends from "One Tree Hill."

1. When the prof says there won't be a study guide.

I have heard the response : "The final will cover what you learned in class" way too many times already.

2. When you have to fight the urge to procrastinate.

I am going to finish my two papers that I started on Sunday .... tomorrow ?!?! Probably not.

3. When you find a study buddy.

Misery loves company. If we don't live together, then we're going to die alone.

4. When your mom gives you a pep talk.

Nothing cheers me up more than my mom's texts. We even have a countdown that counts down the days until we are reunited.

5. When you have no motivation for writing papers.

Papers are especially hard when you know that there are fifty other things that you need to have done as well.

6. When you get a 100% on Quizlet.

I pray that the Biology review I made on Quizlet is as hard as the final, but that will never happen.

7. When you realize you don't know what you need to know.

I cringe at the word 'cumulative.'

8. When music becomes your best friend.

I am so invested with my 'study jam playlist' that I get easily distracted by trying to find new songs.

9. When your stress level is at an all-time high.

I usually do not mind when a car does not wait for a pedestrian to cross, but this week is DIFFERENT.

10. When you give yourself encouragement before the exam.

I will change the world someday just like Brooke Davis.

11. When you look at the first question.

"Well... If I get all of these wrong, then my highest grade on will be a 37." "BUT, I WANT A 95% IN THE CLASS."

13. When you finish your first exam and people ask how you did.

Crushed it.

12. When you have back-to-back exams.

I need time for crying after my first final, lunch because I am always hungry, and a Pinterest break to remind me why I love life so this NEVER works out.

13. When you take a break from studying to go out with your friends.

Let's go out and forget to come back.

14. When your prof says he/she will miss your class.

Thanks for all of the fun times. *giggles*

15. When you are finished with ALL of your exams.

I would stay with you all day if I could, bed.

16. When you are optimistic about next semester.

I bet I'll get all A's.