12 Times 'The Office' Perfectly Understood How College Students Feel During Finals Week

Because my grades are about to drop as low as my motivation

60

Finals. Are. Stressful. We can all agree, right? Well, no one can do much about that, but here are some times 'The Office' perfectly understood how college students feel everywhere during finals week.

1. When you go out partying to distract yourself from finals but your stress is still showing...

media.giphy.com

2. When you go to the review session but you have no idea what's going on...

media.giphy.com

3. When the professor explains something using a lot of big words...

media.giphy.com

4. When you have a final on the last day of final's week

media.giphy.com

5. When you're five minutes into reading your textbook...

media.giphy.com

6. When the professor says that you can't cram for this exam...

media.giphy.com

7. When you find a quizlet that matches what you need to study...

media.giphy.com

8. When you have a friend who is equally as screwed as you in another class...

media.giphy.com

9. When you get a coffee, go to the library, sit on your phone for an hour, and then look at one practice question...

media.giphy.com

10. When someone from the class group-chat says that they started studying a month ago...

media.giphy.com

11. After cramming the entire night before...

media.giphy.com

12. When you leave the exam knowing you failed it but it's now summer...

media.giphy.com

Happy Studying!