Thank You For Your Service!

Thank You For Your Service!

Constance C. Johnson-Cage Was Awarded The Nebraska Naval Admiralship and Governor's Challenge Coin

6

At the Joint Field Office, Nebraska Emergency Management Agency Assistant Director, Bryan Tuma, presented Federal Coordinating Officer, Constance C. Johnson-Cage, the Nebraska Naval Admiralship and Governor's Challenge Coin. Ms. Johnson-Cage was recognized by the Governor of Nebraska, Pete Ricketts, for her outstanding leadership and achievements. "I feel honored to receive such a prestigious recognition from the Governor of Nebraska. It's humbling to be recognized for supporting the State and its survivors. During the many years I've served in the United States Air Force, I've learned if you take care of the people, the people will take care of the mission. There is an awesome team in place to continue to support the citizens of the State of Nebraska."

In 1931, the Nebraska Governor, Theodore W. Metcalf, first appointed Nebraskans to be honored as Admirals. Today, the Admiral certificate recognizes recipients for meaningful acts of service to the community and state. The Governor's Challenge Coin has a customized design recognizing the State of Nebraska and is a unique token symbolizing leadership, service and achievement.