10 Ways To Feel Like A Bad B*tch ASAP

10 Ways To Feel Like A Bad B*tch ASAP

Repeat after me, I am a strong, independent, bad ass woman.

451
10 Ways To Feel Like A Bad B*tch ASAP
@averieclaire

Some days I need a little pick me up. I might be feeling under the weather or just not liking what I see in the mirror. Days like these can cause my self-doubt to creep in, so I came up with 15 things you can do if you need to feel like a bad b*tch ASAP.

1. Put some upbeat music on.

I love music, and if I am ever in a bad mood I just crank my radio up and listen to whatever I am in the mood for. Cardi B's latest album can improve my mood instantly. Another thing you could try is learning to rap the verses, there is no better feeling than rapping an entire song perfectly. So, crank your music up and let it make you feel better.

2. Open your blinds.

This may sound like a minimal thing to do, but natural light is not only helpful for selfies but also for your mood. I know that seeing natural light come into my room automatically makes me feel refreshed and like I can handle anything.

3. Take one day to pamper yourself.

This is something that I don't do a lot but is one of the best ways to feel great about yourself. Start off with a shower or if you have the time a bubble bath. Take the time to exfoliate, moisturize and tend to your hair, skin, and nails. Try the new face mask that has been in your sink drawer since forever or go out and get some new beauty products to try.

4. Do your makeup.

As a busy college girl, I normally do not have the will or energy to get up early and do my makeup just to go to class. However, taking the few extra minutes to sit down in front of your mirror, turning music on and taking the time to apply your best makeup can make you feel good about yourself.

5. Buy yourself something nice.

If you have been eyeing a new outfit at the mall or have items in your shopping cart online, go ahead and buy them. We spend so much time worrying about others that it drains us, so go ahead and order that top you've been wanting!

6. Workout

Working out is another great way to instantly lift your mood and make you feel good about yourself. You don't have to go to the gym either to accomplish this. Take a jog around the neighborhood or find a yoga workout video online. Take the time to invest in the body you have and I guarantee you it will make you feel great.

7. Change your hair.

This can be a little pricey, but nothing makes me feel like a new woman than changing my hairstyle or hair color. I love the feeling when I walk out of a salon and I KNOW that I look good.

8. Get a new tattoo or piercing.

Have you been to chicken to get a new cartilage piercing or your first tattoo? Do it. I love doing this because it allows me to be creative and I feel great for making a change to my body that I find beautiful.

9. Do something productive.

Doing something productive usually leads to doing more things that are productive, and in turn, makes you feel like an independent woman when you get everything done. Don't bother with a to-do list because those can become overwhelming. Start with tiny things that take less than 10 minutes to do. Being productive is an inexpensive and rewarding way to feeling great about yourself.

10. Say it to yourself.

Repeat after me, I am a strong, independent, bad ass woman. Sometimes saying it to ourselves gives us the drive we need to get things done when we're in a funk. It's the little things like this that can turn our entire day around, especially when we need it the most.