Favorite Thanksgiving Foods and Personality

Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Says A Lot More About You Than You Think

See what your favorite Thanksgiving dish says about your personality!

43
https://unsplash.com/photos/80gNcl8u8aU

Thanksgiving marks the start of the holiday season. It is a day filled with appreciation and gratefulness for family and friends while also being a diet cheat day for everyone.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Keep reading to find out what it says about you!

1. Turkey

If turkey is your favorite Thanksgiving food then you know that you are the star of the show. You love having the attention on you and you often find yourself being the leader of any group you are in.

2. Mashed Potatoes

www.skinnytaste.com

If the mashed potatoes are your favorite than you are most likely very well-liked by almost everyone you know. You always know how to cheer people up and give them the comfort they need.

3. Gravy

If gravy is your favorite food of Thanksgiving than you may find that you get along great with some groups of people, but feel very out of place among other groups and you can always be found surrounded by close friends.

4. Cranberry Sauce

Cranberry sauce lovers are a little spunky. They don't like to be the center of attention but once you get to know them will show you a unique personality you won't forget.

5. Pumpkin Pie

If you love pumpkin pie you are sweet and social. You light up every room you walk into.

Happy Thanksgiving!