Top 10 Favorite Quotes of All Time

My Top 10 Favorite Quotes from My Quote Journal

These are the top 10 quotes I live and die by. And hey, they might even become your favorite too.

132

I love quotes. I love writing down hundreds of quotes down into this notebook my friend bought me before going to college.

And while it was something hard to do, I somehow was able to determine which were my 10 favorites.

"Laugh all of the time and believe love is going to conquer all things." - Zac Brown Band

You can't let things get too serious all of the time. It takes the fun out of life. Sometimes you just need to laugh and have a good heart, for things to be okay, even if it is for a little while.

"I have never been one to stay in one place for too long, the time has come again for me to leave. I have grown restless here, and there isn't any room for me to grow further. If you are ever looking for me, go to the highest point in the city, that is where I will be. On those nights that are too exciting to sleep." - Anonymous

Do not allow yourself to settle in one place. Ever. Find a way to move and grow as a person. Go on an unexpected adventure and discover something new about yourself.

"I am happier in a place where no one knows my name." - Anonymous

It's nice when people don't know you. You can be whoever you want to be. You can make be someone you have always wanted to be and no one will ever know the truth.

"I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles. To the highest of your hopes. To the windows of your opportunities. To the most special places that your heart has ever known."  - Anonymous

As cheesy as it might sound, always dream big. If it makes you happy, then go and do it. If you don't know wether or not it will make you happy, then go and do it. You never know until you try.

"You get a strange feeling as you are about to leave a place. Like you won't only miss the people, but you will miss the person you are now. At this time and this place. Because you will never be this way again."  - Anonymous

It can be a wonderful thing to constantly move and go to different places, but there is times when you are just hit with a wave a sadness because you will never relive this time of your life ever again.

"I hope to arrive to my death late, in love, and a little drunk." - Anonymous

Hope that by the time it becomes our time to go, we would have lived a great life. A life that we are proud to call our own because that is something no one can take away from us.

"The way she talked about the things she loved made the whole room turn to see what shone." - Atticus

When you truly love something or someone, the love and happiness about it will radiate off of you. In everything you do and say. And people will begin to notice that and wonder what has you with that glow of love and happiness.

"There is nothing prettier in the world than a girl in love with every breath she takes." - Atticus

Life can suck sometimes. There is no denying it. However, you have to be grateful for everything and be happy with every breath you take because not many people get to live your life.

"Take in all of the many sights, smells and tastes that the world has to offer you. Be mindful of each and every moment. Life, even in the span of a single second, is a constant and wondrous adventure. So, take it in." - Anonymous

You cannot take life for granted. You have to appreciate all of the little things in life because that is what makes your life yours. It makes it unique and makes it an adventure.

"Risk something or forever sit with your dreams." - Herb Brooks

Do it. Go out an do it. Whatever it is. If you can dream it and believe it, then you can do it. If you don't do it then you will live with regret for the rest of your life.